Spike TV‘s longest-running non-scripted original series Auction Hunters has been renewed for a fifth season, with the network ordering 20 episodes that will go into production this summer and debut in the fall. The fourth season of the series, which wrapped last week, averaged 1.5 million viewers in the Saturday 9 PM time slot, growing the slot in the adults 18-34 demo by 25%. The new season of the series, produced by Duck Dynasty producer Gurney Productions, will see stars Allen Haff and Ton Jones expand their horizons to more than just storage unit auctions, hitting the road in search of the best deals from cattle to police auctions to uncover hidden fortunes.
Spike TV Renews ‘Auction Hunters’ For Season 5
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Team
- Film Arcade And Paramount Team On Romantic Comedy 'Love, Rosie'
- Pete Hammond's Telluride Q&A With Makers Of 'The Imitation Game' (Video)
- UPDATE: Joan Rivers Remains In Serious Condition Following Thursday Cardiac Arrest
- UPDATE: Abrams Artists & 'Ghost Adventures' Producer End Commissions Dispute
- Wil Wheaton Blogs His Syfy Show Is Toast
- Miranda Mayo Joins 'Pretty Little Liars'; Samm Levine In 'Selfie'