Spike TV‘s longest-running non-scripted original series Auction Hunters has been renewed for a fifth season, with the network ordering 20 episodes that will go into production this summer and debut in the fall. The fourth season of the series, which wrapped last week, averaged 1.5 million viewers in the Saturday 9 PM time slot, growing the slot in the adults 18-34 demo by 25%. The new season of the series, produced by Duck Dynasty producer Gurney Productions, will see stars Allen Haff and Ton Jones expand their horizons to more than just storage unit auctions, hitting the road in search of the best deals from cattle to police auctions to uncover hidden fortunes.
Spike TV Renews ‘Auction Hunters’ For Season 5
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Team
- UPDATE: Warner Bros Moves Up 'Entourage' Release By A Week
- Terry Keenan Dead: Longtime Business Reporter-Anchor At CNN, CNBC & Fox News
- Film Independent Spirit Awards 2015 To Be Broadcast Live On IFC
- Lyndsy Fonseca Joins 'Marvel's Agent Carter'
- Jim Parsons To Star In Animated 'Elf' Holiday Special On NBC
- 'Madam Secretary' Coming To U.K. On Sky Living; NBCUniversal International Television Production Pacts With TV3 Group Ireland…