Spike TV‘s longest-running non-scripted original series Auction Hunters has been renewed for a fifth season, with the network ordering 20 episodes that will go into production this summer and debut in the fall. The fourth season of the series, which wrapped last week, averaged 1.5 million viewers in the Saturday 9 PM time slot, growing the slot in the adults 18-34 demo by 25%. The new season of the series, produced by Duck Dynasty producer Gurney Productions, will see stars Allen Haff and Ton Jones expand their horizons to more than just storage unit auctions, hitting the road in search of the best deals from cattle to police auctions to uncover hidden fortunes.
Spike TV Renews ‘Auction Hunters’ For Season 5
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Team
- Richard Linklater To Receive Palm Springs Visionary Award For 'Boyhood'
- MPTF's Night Before Oscar Fundraiser Setting Up Shop On Fox Lot
- Matt Barr Joins TNT's Drug-Trade Pilot; Katie Sarife In 'The Michelle Knight Story'
- 'Cake' Trailer: Jennifer Aniston Feels The Pain And Shows It
- Regina King To Co-Star In FX Pilot 'Pariah'; Daisy Betts Joins 'Childhood's End' On Syfy