Spike TV‘s longest-running non-scripted original series Auction Hunters has been renewed for a fifth season, with the network ordering 20 episodes that will go into production this summer and debut in the fall. The fourth season of the series, which wrapped last week, averaged 1.5 million viewers in the Saturday 9 PM time slot, growing the slot in the adults 18-34 demo by 25%. The new season of the series, produced by Duck Dynasty producer Gurney Productions, will see stars Allen Haff and Ton Jones expand their horizons to more than just storage unit auctions, hitting the road in search of the best deals from cattle to police auctions to uncover hidden fortunes.
Spike TV Renews ‘Auction Hunters’ For Season 5
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Team
- UPDATE: Hollywood Reacts, R.I.P. Fashion Designer Oscar De La Renta
- Lucas Hedges & Penn Badgley Join 'The Slap' Miniseries On NBC; 'Full Circle' Sets Cast
- 'Gold Rush' 5th Season Debut Hits Ratings Motherlode For Discovery
- OSCARS: Eight Documentary Shorts On 2014 Shortlist
- Roger Howarth Joins 'The Flash'; Ryan Hurst In 'Bates Motel'
- Disney Animation Unveils 'Moana' From 'Little Mermaid' Filmmakers For November 2016