Sons Of Anarchy executive producers Art Linson and John Linson are reuniting with former SOA co-star Taylor Sheridan for a gritty family drama at HBO. It marks the first project under a two-year exclusive television deal Art and John Linson have signed with the pay cable network. It follows the father-and-son duo’s stint as executive producers on HBO’s David Milch drama pilot The Money. The new project, Yellowstone, follows one family’s violent struggle against encroachment in southwest Montana. Sheridan will write the script from a story he is co-writing with John Linson. The two executive produce with Art Linson. It is unclear whether Sheridan would have an acting role on the show. The Veronica Mars alum Sheridan has been focusing on writing for the past couple of years and has several feature projects in the works: Sicario, with producers Basil Iwanyk and Molly Smith and director Denis Villeneuve; Comancheria, with producers Sidney Kimmel Entertainment and Film 44 and director Marc Forster; and Dark Invasion at Warner Bros with producers Bradley Cooper, John Lesher, and Adam Kassan.
Art Linson & John Linson Ink HBO Deal, Set Up Drama Project With Taylor Sheridan
What's Hot on Deadline
'South Park's Donald Trump Argues That Vote For Hillary Clinton Is Vote Against New 'Star Wars' Movie
Bravo Renews & Expands 'Southern Charm', Sets More 'Shahs Of Sunset' & 'Million Dollar Listing New York'
Latest TV News
- Tribune Media Extends Food Network Partnership With Scripps Networks
- U.S. Senate Sets December Date For Time Warner-AT&T Merger Hearing
- Bob Greenblatt: ‘The Voice,’ ‘This Is Us’ Are The “Antidote To The World We Live In”
- NBC Plans ‘Bye Bye, Birdie’ Starring Jennifer Lopez For 2017 Live Musical
- Donald Trump To Bill O’Reilly: NBC Releasing 2005 Bus Tape “Was An Illegal Act”
- Rhys Ward, Thomas Cadrot & Anjali Jay Join Lifetime’s ‘Midsummer's Nightmare’ Pilot