New Line has added Colton Haynes (Teen Wolf) to the cast of San Andreas. Haynes, who plays Roy Harper on the CW superhero show Arrow, joins Dwayne Johnson, Carla Gugino, Alexandra Daddario in the quake pic directed by Brad Peyton. Beau Flynn and Tripp Vinson are producing the film about an ex-Special Ops firefighter pilot (Johnson) who searches a devastated California for his estranged daughter after the Big One hits. Rob Cowan is exec producer and Hiram Garcia is co-producer on the pic. Haynes’ credits include TV series Look, The Gates, and The Nine Lives of Chloe King. He’s repped by ICM and Podwall Entertainment.
‘Arrow’s Colton Haynes Joins ‘San Andreas’
What's Hot on Deadline
'Tomorrowland' Bows Overseas With $26.7M, 'Ultron' Dominates With $45.8M, 'Mad Max' Adds $38.2M, 'Spy' Nabs $12.5M
Cannes Winners: The French Did Well, The Italians Didn't - But Who's Complaining After Cinema's World Cup?
TLC "Deeply Saddened" As It Pulls All Episodes of '19 Kids And Counting' In Wake Of Child Molestation Allegations - Update
Hot Cannes 'Circle' Package Imperiled As Alicia Vikander In Talks To Star In 'Assassin's Creed', New 'Bourne' Film
Latest Film News
- Cannes Winners: The French Did Well, The Italians Didn’t – But Who’s Complaining After Cinema’s…
- Anne Meara Dies; Actress, Comedian Of Stiller Family Was 85
- Cannes: Audiard’s ‘Dheepan’ Wins Palme D’Or At Emotional, Musical Ceremony – Update
- Mathematician John Nash, Subject Of ‘A Beautiful Mind’, Dies In Car Crash
- Bart & Fleming: Girl Power Pics, Cate Blanchett, Melissa McCarthy, Suzanne Somers And Disney Self-Absorption
- Memorial Day B.O. Runs Cold: ‘Tomorrowland’ Is No Flying Car With $40.7M Bow – Second Sunday Update