Captain America: The Winter Soldier directing duo Anthony and Joe Russo have joined forces with Fast & Furious franchise helmer Justin Lin and producer and former Caviar COO Todd Makurath to form branded entertainment production company Bullitt. The company’s aim is to create content for agencies, brands, and other businesses by well-known narrative feature and television directors, merging the entertainment and advertising worlds. Bullitt’s already partnered with Google ATAP and Harley-Davidson on campaigns integrating narrative content and is headquartered out of the offices of Ridley Scott‘s commercials production company RSA. The strategic partnership between Bullitt and RSA came together under RSA President Jules Daly. Bullitt is repped by Maven Label, The House of Representatives, and Venable LLP. Lin’s repped by CAA.
Anthony & Joe Russo, Justin Lin, Todd Makurath Team Up To Launch Bullitt Branded Content Production Co.
Trending Now on Deadline
Global Showbiz Briefs: 'Top Gear' Hosts Attacked In Argentina Over License Plate; Samantha Glynne Named VP Branded Entertainment At FremantleMedia; More
More From Yamato
- 'Avengers: Age Of Ultron' Trailer: Marvel Releases Early Peek After Online Leak
- Alcon Worldwide Marketing President Richard Ingber To Exit
- 'The Gambler': Mark Wahlberg In Remake's First Redband Peek
- Jeremy Sisto & More Join 'Love Is All You Need,' Kea Ho Gets 'Urge'
- IFC Nabs Al Pacino Drama 'Manglehorn'