Captain America: The Winter Soldier directing duo Anthony and Joe Russo have joined forces with Fast & Furious franchise helmer Justin Lin and producer and former Caviar COO Todd Makurath to form branded entertainment production company Bullitt. The company’s aim is to create content for agencies, brands, and other businesses by well-known narrative feature and television directors, merging the entertainment and advertising worlds. Bullitt’s already partnered with Google ATAP and Harley-Davidson on campaigns integrating narrative content and is headquartered out of the offices of Ridley Scott‘s commercials production company RSA. The strategic partnership between Bullitt and RSA came together under RSA President Jules Daly. Bullitt is repped by Maven Label, The House of Representatives, and Venable LLP. Lin’s repped by CAA.
Anthony & Joe Russo, Justin Lin, Todd Makurath Team Up To Launch Bullitt Branded Content Production Co.
What's Hot on Deadline
Alicia Vikander Launches Vikarious Productions; Sets First Project 'Euphoria' With Eva Green- Cannes
Latest Film News
- Meryl Streep, Mel Brooks, Nicole Kidman, Zendaya Lend Voices To TWC Acquisition ‘The Guardian Brothers’
- IFC Films Acquires Asif Kapadia’s ‘Ali & Nino’ For North America
- Alicia Vikander Launches Vikarious Productions; Sets First Project ‘Euphoria’ With Eva Green- Cannes
- 'Star Wars' Han Solo Film: Alden Ehrenreich Lands The Lead In Spinoff
- ‘Being Charlie’ Clip: Director Rob Reiner’s Personal Film Written By His Son
- Helen Hunt Reteams With ‘Soul Surfer’ Helmer For Sports Tale ‘Live Like Line’