Captain America: The Winter Soldier directing duo Anthony and Joe Russo have joined forces with Fast & Furious franchise helmer Justin Lin and producer and former Caviar COO Todd Makurath to form branded entertainment production company Bullitt. The company’s aim is to create content for agencies, brands, and other businesses by well-known narrative feature and television directors, merging the entertainment and advertising worlds. Bullitt’s already partnered with Google ATAP and Harley-Davidson on campaigns integrating narrative content and is headquartered out of the offices of Ridley Scott‘s commercials production company RSA. The strategic partnership between Bullitt and RSA came together under RSA President Jules Daly. Bullitt is repped by Maven Label, The House of Representatives, and Venable LLP. Lin’s repped by CAA.
Anthony & Joe Russo, Justin Lin, Todd Makurath Team Up To Launch Bullitt Branded Content Production Co.
What's Hot on Deadline
'Deadpool' Smacking Christian Grey's February Records With $47.5M+ Friday, Amazing $129M-$136M 4-day
Universal Wins 'The Grownup'; 'Gone Girl' Author Gillian Flynn Short Story Sells In High-Six-Figure Deal
Latest Film News
- Paramount Closes Domestic Deal For George Clooney’s ‘Suburbicon’- Berlin
- Vertical Entertainment Catches Worldwide Rights To Baseball Pic ‘Undrafted’
- Nigel Lythgoe To Exec Produce Dance Pic ‘Tackling Romeo’ – Berlin
- Focus Features Makes Big Berlin Deal; $9 Million For Interracial Marriage Drama ‘Loving’
- Rob Cohen’s ‘Category 5’ Sees Storm Of Sales Action For Foresight – Berlin
- Paul Rudd, Steve Coogan To Share ‘An Ideal Home’ – Berlin