Captain America: The Winter Soldier directing duo Anthony and Joe Russo have joined forces with Fast & Furious franchise helmer Justin Lin and producer and former Caviar COO Todd Makurath to form branded entertainment production company Bullitt. The company’s aim is to create content for agencies, brands, and other businesses by well-known narrative feature and television directors, merging the entertainment and advertising worlds. Bullitt’s already partnered with Google ATAP and Harley-Davidson on campaigns integrating narrative content and is headquartered out of the offices of Ridley Scott‘s commercials production company RSA. The strategic partnership between Bullitt and RSA came together under RSA President Jules Daly. Bullitt is repped by Maven Label, The House of Representatives, and Venable LLP. Lin’s repped by CAA.
Anthony & Joe Russo, Justin Lin, Todd Makurath Team Up To Launch Bullitt Branded Content Production Co.
What's Hot on Deadline
Latest Film News
- ‘Ricki And The Flash’ Trailer: Rocker Meryl Streep Seeks Redemption From The Family She Left Behind
- ‘Age Of Adaline’s Blake Lively Joining Woody Allen’s Next Film
- ‘An Open Secret’ Trailer Released As Producers Stand By Claims From Accuser Convicted Of Fraud
- Mandy Moore To Star In Underwater Thriller ’47 Meters Down’
- Emily VanCamp Reprising Her Role As Agent 13 In ‘Captain America: Civil War’
- ‘Kevin Hart: What Now?’ Concert Film Slated For Release In 2016