EXCLUSIVE: British actress Annabelle Wallis has been set as one of the female leads opposite Sacha Baron Cohen and Mark Strong in Grimsby, the Louis Leterrier-directed comedy for Sony Pictures. Strong plays a British black ops agent who’s forced to team up with his idiotic English football hooligan brother, played by Baron Cohen. Wallis has been cast as one of his suitors. The actress, who was seen this year in Fleming, the biopic about James Bond’s creator, recently wrapped New Line/Warner Bros’ feature Annabelle, a prequel to 2013’s The Conjuring. She’s currently shooting the second season of BBC Two drama Peaky Blinders. Baron Cohen, Phil Johnston and Peter Baynham penned Grimsby which Baron Cohen is producing through Four by Two along with Eric Fellner of Working Title, and Nira Park of Big Talk Productions. Wallis is repped by ICM Partners, Untitled, and United Agents in the UK.
Annabelle Wallis To Court Sacha Baron Cohen In Sony Comedy ‘Grimsby’
What's Hot on Deadline
Bernie Sanders: Obama Administration "Should Kill" The AT&T-Time Warner Deal: "Higher Prices & Fewer Choices"
Peter Jackson & Fran Walsh Rev 'Mortal Engines'; Directing Debut For 'Hobbit' VFX Protege Christian Rivers
Latest Film News
- ‘American Pastoral’ Review: Ewan McGregor’s Directorial Debut Deserves A Better Reception
- Warner Bros Sues Innovative Artists For Oscar Screener Piracy Of ‘Creed’ + More
- EuropaCorp Boards English-Language Remake of Japanese Thriller 'Shield of Straw'
- ‘The Conjuring’s Hayes Brothers Writing Duo Sign With CAA
- ‘Madea Halloween’ Gets $28.5M Treat, ‘Jack Reacher,’ $22.8M, ‘Ouija’ Grabs $14M, ‘Joneses’ Tanks – Mon…
- Peter Jackson & Fran Walsh Rev ‘Mortal Engines’; Directing Debut For ‘Hobbit’ VFX Protege Christian…