EXCLUSIVE: British actress Annabelle Wallis has been set as one of the female leads opposite Sacha Baron Cohen and Mark Strong in Grimsby, the Louis Leterrier-directed comedy for Sony Pictures. Strong plays a British black ops agent who’s forced to team up with his idiotic English football hooligan brother, played by Baron Cohen. Wallis has been cast as one of his suitors. The actress, who was seen this year in Fleming, the biopic about James Bond’s creator, recently wrapped New Line/Warner Bros’ feature Annabelle, a prequel to 2013’s The Conjuring. She’s currently shooting the second season of BBC Two drama Peaky Blinders. Baron Cohen, Phil Johnston and Peter Baynham penned Grimsby which Baron Cohen is producing through Four by Two along with Eric Fellner of Working Title, and Nira Park of Big Talk Productions. Wallis is repped by ICM Partners, Untitled, and United Agents in the UK.
Annabelle Wallis To Court Sacha Baron Cohen In Sony Comedy ‘Grimsby’
What's Hot on Deadline
Latest Film News
- ‘Deadpool 2’ Sets Jack Kesy As Villain: Could He Be Black Tom?
- Rob Reiner’s ‘LBJ’ Getting November Release From Electric Entertainment
- Pierce Brosnan Talks ‘Spinning Man’ On The Los Angeles Set – Cannes Market
- A24 & Picturehouse Partner For ‘A Ghost Story’ UK Release
- ‘Spider-Man: Homecoming’ Trailer Depicts Young Peter Parker As Spidey-In-Making
- Final ‘Valerian’ Trailer Takes A Look At City Of A Thousand Planets