Veteran investment banker David Granville-Smith has been named EVP and Chief Financial Officer for A+E Networks. He will succeed Gerard Gruosso, who is retiring after a 30-year stint. In his new role, Granville-Smith will lead key financial functions across the company and provide strategic and operational thought leadership to help drive the company’s overall growth. Granville-Smith comes to A+E Networks from J.P. Morgan, where he most recently served as Managing Director and Head of the Media Group in the company’s Investment Banking Division. He joined J.P. Morgan in 2008 when it acquired Bear Stearns, where he worked in the Investment Banking Division for 17 years. Prior to that, he worked at Smith Barney in the Mergers & Acquisitions Group.
A+E Networks Names David Granville-Smith EVP & CFO
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Team
- Daniel Sauli Joins HBO Miniseries 'Show Me A Hero'; Daren Kagasoff in Fox's 'Red Band Society'
- Sam Elliott & Garret Dillahunt Join FX's 'Justified'
- Universal Nabs Rights To 'Let It Snow' Short Stories Featuring Hot Author John Green
- Angelina Jolie To Direct Elephant Poaching Tale 'Africa' For Skydance
- Amber Heard To Co-Star In 'Magic Mike 2′
- Michael Che Gets 'Daily Show' Farewell En Route to 'SNL's Weekend Update: Video