Veteran investment banker David Granville-Smith has been named EVP and Chief Financial Officer for A+E Networks. He will succeed Gerard Gruosso, who is retiring after a 30-year stint. In his new role, Granville-Smith will lead key financial functions across the company and provide strategic and operational thought leadership to help drive the company’s overall growth. Granville-Smith comes to A+E Networks from J.P. Morgan, where he most recently served as Managing Director and Head of the Media Group in the company’s Investment Banking Division. He joined J.P. Morgan in 2008 when it acquired Bear Stearns, where he worked in the Investment Banking Division for 17 years. Prior to that, he worked at Smith Barney in the Mergers & Acquisitions Group.
A+E Networks Names David Granville-Smith EVP & CFO
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Team
- Ryan Knight, 'Real World' Star, Dead At 29
- Jon Lindstrom Joins 'True Detective'; Dan Buran Boards TNT's Drug-Trade Pilot
- 'Unfinished Business' Redband Trailer: Vince Vaughn And Company Invade Europe
- 'Late Late Show' Guest Hosts Include Drew Carey & Judd Apatow Ahead Of Corden Debut
- Richard Linklater To Receive Palm Springs Visionary Award For 'Boyhood'
- MPTF's Night Before Oscar Fundraiser Setting Up Shop On Fox Lot