Veteran investment banker David Granville-Smith has been named EVP and Chief Financial Officer for A+E Networks. He will succeed Gerard Gruosso, who is retiring after a 30-year stint. In his new role, Granville-Smith will lead key financial functions across the company and provide strategic and operational thought leadership to help drive the company’s overall growth. Granville-Smith comes to A+E Networks from J.P. Morgan, where he most recently served as Managing Director and Head of the Media Group in the company’s Investment Banking Division. He joined J.P. Morgan in 2008 when it acquired Bear Stearns, where he worked in the Investment Banking Division for 17 years. Prior to that, he worked at Smith Barney in the Mergers & Acquisitions Group.
A+E Networks Names David Granville-Smith EVP & CFO
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Team
- UPDATE: Warner Bros Moves Up 'Entourage' Release By A Week
- Terry Keenan Dead: Longtime Business Reporter-Anchor At CNN, CNBC & Fox News
- Film Independent Spirit Awards 2015 To Be Broadcast Live On IFC
- Lyndsy Fonseca Joins 'Marvel's Agent Carter'
- Jim Parsons To Star In Animated 'Elf' Holiday Special On NBC
- 'Madam Secretary' Coming To U.K. On Sky Living; NBCUniversal International Television Production Pacts With TV3 Group Ireland…