In his new role as VP Legal, Yakub Hazzard will be handling profit participation litigation and related matters for all of the company’s television businesses, NBCUniversal said today. He will report to Jamie Lichtman, EVP and General Counsel, NBCUniversal Television & Entertainment. Hazzard comes to NBCU from the firm of Robins, Kaplan, Miller & Ciresi, where he was co-chair of the Entertainment and Media Department. Previously, he was co-chair of the Entertainment and Media Practice at Dreier Stein Kahan Browne Woods & George.
Yakub Hazzard Joins NBCU As VP Legal
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Team
- 'The Blacklist' Season 2: Hot TV Trailer
- Academy Unveils Finalists For Nicholl Fellowships In Screenwriting
- Charles Manson Book 'The Family' To Become Movie With 'American Psycho' Screenwriter Penning It
- Alibaba's Big Day Shifts Focus To Yahoo
- Daniel Sauli Joins HBO Miniseries 'Show Me A Hero'; Daren Kagasoff in Fox's 'Red Band Society'
- Sam Elliott & Garret Dillahunt Join FX's 'Justified'