In his new role as VP Legal, Yakub Hazzard will be handling profit participation litigation and related matters for all of the company’s television businesses, NBCUniversal said today. He will report to Jamie Lichtman, EVP and General Counsel, NBCUniversal Television & Entertainment. Hazzard comes to NBCU from the firm of Robins, Kaplan, Miller & Ciresi, where he was co-chair of the Entertainment and Media Department. Previously, he was co-chair of the Entertainment and Media Practice at Dreier Stein Kahan Browne Woods & George.
Yakub Hazzard Joins NBCU As VP Legal
What's Hot on Deadline
Hollywood Cowardice: George Clooney Explains Why Sony Stood Alone In North Korean Cyberterror Attack
More From Team
- Loretta Devine Joins Jerrod Carmichael Comedy Pilot; Hemky Madera In 'Queen Of The South'
- Fox Business Network Will Receive 'Strange Inheritance' In January
- Charlie Sheen To Reprise His 'Ferris Bueller's Day Off' Role On 'The Goldbergs'
- Hulu Inks Streaming Deal For FX Series, Including 'Tyrant', 'The Strain' & 'AHS'
- Byron Pitts Replacing Dan Abrams As 'Nightline' Anchor
- 'Orphan Black' Season 3: “This Is War” — Video