In his new role as VP Legal, Yakub Hazzard will be handling profit participation litigation and related matters for all of the company’s television businesses, NBCUniversal said today. He will report to Jamie Lichtman, EVP and General Counsel, NBCUniversal Television & Entertainment. Hazzard comes to NBCU from the firm of Robins, Kaplan, Miller & Ciresi, where he was co-chair of the Entertainment and Media Department. Previously, he was co-chair of the Entertainment and Media Practice at Dreier Stein Kahan Browne Woods & George.
Yakub Hazzard Joins NBCU As VP Legal
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Team
- UPDATE: Joan Rivers “Making Small…Positive Steps” As She's Brought Out Of Medically Induced Coma
- Film Arcade And Paramount Team On Romantic Comedy 'Love, Rosie'
- Pete Hammond's Telluride Q&A With Makers Of 'The Imitation Game' (Video)
- UPDATE: Abrams Artists & 'Ghost Adventures' Producer End Commissions Dispute
- Wil Wheaton Blogs His Syfy Show Is Toast
- Miranda Mayo Joins 'Pretty Little Liars'; Samm Levine In 'Selfie'