WE tv has given a 26-episode fourth season order to unscripted series Braxton Family Values starring singer Toni Braxton and her sisters, and picked up SWV Reunited for an expanded 10-episode second season. Braxton Family Values centers on the turbulent yet relatable relationships, careers and personal lives of sisters Toni, Tamar, Towanda, Trina and Traci Braxton and matriarch Miss E. The most recent third season delivered an average of 1.4 million viewers, according to WE tv. SWV Reunited follows the dynamic relationship of Coko, Taj and Lelee of the 90s R&B group “SWV – Sisters With Voices” as they attempt to heal old wounds and regain their standing on top of the music charts. It averaged 1.2 million viewers over its initial six-episode run.
WE TV Renews Unscripted Series ‘Braxton Family Values’ & ‘SWV Reunited’
Trending Now on Deadline
'Black-ish', 'Grey's Anatomy', 'Castle', 'The Goldbergs', 'Modern Family', 'Once Upon A Time' & Others Get Extra Episodes At ABC
More From Team
- 'Madam Secretary' Coming To U.K. On Sky Living; NBCUniversal International Television Production Pacts With TV3 Group Ireland…
- 'High Profits': New CNN Series Profiles Colorado Pot Business Owners
- Mary McCormack & Alicia Witt Join 'House Of Lies'; Lindsey Gort In 'Self Promotion'
- Courtney Love To Guest Star In Fox's 'Empire'
- 'Good Morning America' Ratings Lead Morning Infotainment Race
- Zachary Booth, Bill Irwin, Six More Round Out 'South Of Hell' Cast On WE TV