WE tv has given a 26-episode fourth season order to unscripted series Braxton Family Values starring singer Toni Braxton and her sisters, and picked up SWV Reunited for an expanded 10-episode second season. Braxton Family Values centers on the turbulent yet relatable relationships, careers and personal lives of sisters Toni, Tamar, Towanda, Trina and Traci Braxton and matriarch Miss E. The most recent third season delivered an average of 1.4 million viewers, according to WE tv. SWV Reunited follows the dynamic relationship of Coko, Taj and Lelee of the 90s R&B group “SWV – Sisters With Voices” as they attempt to heal old wounds and regain their standing on top of the music charts. It averaged 1.2 million viewers over its initial six-episode run.
WE TV Renews Unscripted Series ‘Braxton Family Values’ & ‘SWV Reunited’
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
Fall Festival Verdict: Who's In, Who's Out As The 2014 Oscar Race Gets Its First Real Shot Of Adrenaline
More From Team
- Vivendi's Vincent Bollore Angles To Become Europe's Powerhouse Cable, Web & Phone Provider
- R.I.P. Theodore J. Flicker, Creator of 'Barney Miller'
- 'Whiplash', 'The Good Lie' Win Top Awards At Deauville American Film Festival
- DeadlineNow @ Toronto: Pete Hammond On The Contenders Emerging From The Festival
- Hot Trailer: Keanu Reeves Is 'John Wick'
- Brian d'Arcy James Joins 'Spotlight'; Ruby Jerins Cast In 'Louder Than Bombs'; Beau Knapp Gets Role In 'The Finest Hours'