WE tv has given a 26-episode fourth season order to unscripted series Braxton Family Values starring singer Toni Braxton and her sisters, and picked up SWV Reunited for an expanded 10-episode second season. Braxton Family Values centers on the turbulent yet relatable relationships, careers and personal lives of sisters Toni, Tamar, Towanda, Trina and Traci Braxton and matriarch Miss E. The most recent third season delivered an average of 1.4 million viewers, according to WE tv. SWV Reunited follows the dynamic relationship of Coko, Taj and Lelee of the 90s R&B group “SWV – Sisters With Voices” as they attempt to heal old wounds and regain their standing on top of the music charts. It averaged 1.2 million viewers over its initial six-episode run.
WE TV Renews Unscripted Series ‘Braxton Family Values’ & ‘SWV Reunited’
What's Hot on Deadline
'Person Of Interest' Gets 'The Mentalist' Treatment With 13-Episode Order; Will Season 5 Be Its Last?
Latest TV News
- Al Markim, Who Played Astro In Pioneering ‘Tom Corbett, Space Cadet,’ Dies At 88
- ‘MasterChef Jr.’ Ratings Down, ‘Amazing Race’ Even, ‘Santa Claus’ Matches 2014
- ‘NFL On CBS’ Snags Strong Thanksgiving Day Ratings
- Marvel’s ‘Agent Carter’ Season 2 Teaser: Hayley Atwell Kicks Butt In Hollywood
- French Media Dedicates Coverage To Emotional Memorial Service For Victims Of Paris Attacks