WE tv has given a 26-episode fourth season order to unscripted series Braxton Family Values starring singer Toni Braxton and her sisters, and picked up SWV Reunited for an expanded 10-episode second season. Braxton Family Values centers on the turbulent yet relatable relationships, careers and personal lives of sisters Toni, Tamar, Towanda, Trina and Traci Braxton and matriarch Miss E. The most recent third season delivered an average of 1.4 million viewers, according to WE tv. SWV Reunited follows the dynamic relationship of Coko, Taj and Lelee of the 90s R&B group “SWV – Sisters With Voices” as they attempt to heal old wounds and regain their standing on top of the music charts. It averaged 1.2 million viewers over its initial six-episode run.
WE TV Renews Unscripted Series ‘Braxton Family Values’ & ‘SWV Reunited’
What's Hot on Deadline
No Obama Bounce For DNC Day 3 Ratings As They Fall Behind RNC, 'Wayward Pines' Finale Down From 2015
Bill Maher On Hillary Clinton Nomination: "First, Lady Ghostbusters And Now This. America's On A Roll!"
Latest TV News
- The Hillbillies Have Eyes In New ‘American Horror Story’ Season 6 Teasers
- Bill Maher On Hillary Clinton Nomination: “First, Lady Ghostbusters And Now This. America’s On A Roll!”
- Stephen Colbert Welcomes Comedy Central ‘Broad City’ Talent To ‘Late Show’
- Hillary Clinton Rips Donald Trump For “Bigotry & Bombast” In DNC Speech
- Hollywood Reacts To Hillary Clinton DNC Speech: Making History Leads Way Amid Jokes & Jibes
- Steve Guttenberg “Moved” By Bill Clinton’s ‘Police Academy’ Love