The Avengers: Age Of Ultron helmer has launched a pre-emptive strike of sorts. In a subtitled YouTube video, Joss Whedon warns/pre-apologizes to the people of South Korea’s capital about the ruckus he’s likely to cause when the Marvel sequel films there for a few days. “I’m really grateful and excited to be filming in your city,” he says, seemingly without a script. “We are going to mess it up and inconvenience some people.” There will be some street closures while the cast and crew of the superhero flick film some big action scenes. “We love this movie. We love this city. … I hope it will be worth it,” he says. Take a look:
Joss Whedon’s YouTube Warning To Seoul Citizens: “We Are Going To Mess It Up A Bit” With ‘Age Of Ultron’ Filming
What's Hot on Deadline
Bernie Sanders: Obama Administration "Should Kill" The AT&T-Time Warner Deal: "Higher Prices & Fewer Choices"
John Oliver Offers Donald Trump His Emmy Award If Candidate Will Accept Election Results On November 8
'Madea' To Push Well Past $27M As 'Jack Reacher' Takes $22M to $23M; 'Joneses' Can't Keep Up - Sun. AM Update
'Saturday Night Live' Hits Season High Ratings With Tom Hanks, Lady Gaga & More Donald Trump & Hillary Clinton
Latest Film News
- ‘Jack Reacher’ Cuffs $31M; ‘Girl’, ‘Inferno’, ‘Peregrine’ At Milestones – Intl…
- ‘Ouija: Origin Of Evil’: The Newton Brothers Talk Their Horror Film Score
- 'Moonlight' & ‘Michael Moore In TrumpLand' Top 2016 Theater Averages – Specialty B.O.
- ‘Madea’ To Push Well Past $27M As ‘Jack Reacher’ Takes $22M to $23M; ‘Joneses’ Can’t Keep Up – Sun…
- Matthew McConaughey To Be Honored At Napa Valley Film Festival
- Dan Porter, WME’s Head Of Digital, To Exit Agency