Doug Liman‘s futuristic sci-fi actioner Edge Of Tomorrow stars Tom Cruise as Major William Cage, a neophyte officer who is dropped into combat to battle an alien race that has hit Earth in an unrelenting assault. Killed within minutes, Cage finds himself thrown into a Groundhog Day-type time loop, living out the same brutal combat over and over, fighting and dying — over and over again. Emily Blunt is the Special Forces warrior who joins Cruise in the fight. Warner Bros and Village Roadshow release the pic June 6.
Hot Trailer: Tom Cruise In ‘Edge Of Tomorrow’
What's Hot on Deadline
Trevor Noah Fracas "Much Ado About Nothing," Millennials Get Him, Says Aasif Mandvi, Quoting 451-Year-Old Playwright
Latest Film News
- STX Entertainment Pacts With China’s Huayi Bros For 12-15 Pics Per Year
- Exit Hugh Jackman, Enter Josephine Baker: Cush Jumbo’s Changing Times
- ‘American Sniper’ Helmer Clint Eastwood Finds Jewell Project; Can Fox And Warner Bros Work It Out?
- Antonio Banderas In ‘The 33′ Trailer: “I Believe We’ll Make It Out Of Here!”
- HBO Scientology Documentary ‘Going Clear’ Clocks 1.65M Viewers In Premiere
- Electric Entertainment Taps Craig Gates; Tyler Ross Books ‘Officer Downe’