Veteran talent agent Michael Greenwald, who had been at Don Buchwald & Associates for 18 years, departed the agency at the beginning of this week. “After many years as an agent at DBA, Michael Greenwald has now become a manager,” West Coast president Julia Buchwald said. “We wish him nothing but the best.” Greenwald, who served as VP Talent at DBA since joining in 1996, is said to be in discussions with management companies about joining. Based in DBA’s Los Angeles office, he is credited with helping develop the careers of Hilary Duff, Zach Quinto, Josh Duhamel, Rainn Wilson, Seth Green and Jim Caviezel. In one of his last bookings for the agency, Greenwald got Elvis Nolasco cast in ABC drama pilot American Crime. Greenwald, a 24-year industry veteran, started in Hollywood at Susan Smith & Associates and worked at Paradigm before moving to DBA. He began his career in New York working for Saturday Night Live and MTV.
Veteran Talent Agent Michael Greenwald Exits Don Buchwald & Associates
What's Hot on Deadline
'Gods Of Egypt': 'Selma' Director Ava DuVernay Responds To Alex Proyas & Lionsgate Apology For Lack Of Diversity - Update
Black Friday Box Office Explodes: Top 20 Pics +112% Over Thanksgiving; Katniss Eyes $74.4M 5-Day - Saturday AM Update
Two-Time Oscar Winner Jane Fonda Back In The Hunt For 'Youth' Three Decades After Her Last Nomination
Universal Lands Hot Novel 'The Girl Before'; Ron Howard To Direct, Brian Grazer & Michael De Luca To Produce
Pete Hammond's Notes On The Season: Eddie Redmayne Dines Out, Sly Stallone Trusts In Youth, And Leonardo Di Caprio Deserves The Medal Of Honor
'Person Of Interest' Gets 'The Mentalist' Treatment With 13-Episode Order; Will Season 5 Be Its Last?
Latest Film News
- ‘The Assassin’, ‘Carol’, ‘Mad Max: Fury Road’ Top BFI Sight & Sound’s Best…
- Will DiCaprio, Depp Or Smith Nab Best Actor Oscar Or Does Redmayne Take It Again? — Awardsline
- ‘Gods Of Egypt’: ‘Selma’ Director Ava DuVernay Responds To Alex Proyas & Lionsgate Apology For Lack Of Diversity…
- ‘Steve Jobs’ Composer Daniel Pemberton: Video Of ‘Circle Of Machines’ Performance
- Deadline’s The Contenders: ‘Son Of Saul’ Director László Nemes & Star Géza Röhrig Discuss The Harrowing Cannes Winner’s Journey…
- What Is This ‘Project Delirium’ Jennifer Lawrence Wants To Direct?