Trading Spaces and Extreme Makeover: Home Edition‘s Ty Pennington is trading a hammer and nails for a kitchen apron. TNT has tapped Pennington to host its new cooking competition show On The Menu with chef Emeril Lagasse as Menu Master. A fall 2014 premiere is planned. In each episode, a group of passionate home cooks will be challenged to create a the next signature dish for that week’s selected restaurant chain, stadium concession stand, or other American food business. The amateur cooks will work in conjunction with professional chefs to create their dishes, from concept to execution. A panel of judges will then determine which dish not only tastes the best, but also fits with the restaurant’s current menu offerings. The winning dish will immediately go on the business’ menu, giving viewers at home the chance to go try the dish the very next day. On The Menu is produced by One Three Media, with Mark Burnett (The Bible, The Voice, Survivor) serving as executive producer.
Ty Pennington To Host TNT’s ‘On The Menu’ With Emeril Lagasse
What's Hot on Deadline
'Black Panther' Breaks More Records: $108M Second Weekend Is Second-Best Ever As Marvel Movie Heads For $400M
CNN's Brian Stelter Blasts Pirro-President Chat As "Fantasyland", Glenn Beck Calls Tapper's Town Hall "Grotesque"
Berlin Film Festival Winners: 'Touch Me Not' Is Golden Bear; Wes Anderson Takes Best Director For 'Isle Of Dogs' - Full List
'Black Panther' Runs Past $300M Offshore, $700M WW; 'Red Sea' Rises In China - International Box Office
Latest TV News
- CNN’s Brian Stelter Blasts Pirro-President Chat As “Fantasyland”, Glenn Beck Calls Tapper’s Town Hall “Grotesque”…
- Regan Arts Sells Story Of California’s Leading Abortionist For TV Development
- Olympics Ratings Slide To Icy 2018 Low, Slightly Up From Sochi 2014 On Last Night
- Top BBC Presenter Claims Class Pay Gap As Wide As Gender Pay Gap
- ‘The Simpsons’ Predicted USA’s Olympic Gold Medal Win In Curling Eight Years Ago
- Omarosa Talks About Writing A Tell-All on ‘Celebrity Big Brother’, Says She Has To “Tell Her Truth”