Two more music documentaries have joined the lineup for next month’s Tribeca Film Festival, which kicks off with previously announced Nas rap doc Time Is Illmatic. The fest will present special screenings of Alex Gibney’s in-progress Untitled James Brown Documentary, about the legendary soul singer’s life, and Björk: Biophilia Live, a concert docu following the avant-garde musician’s eighth studio album, directed by Nick Fenton and Peter Strickland. Tribeca runs from April 16-27.
James Brown & Bjork Docus Join Tribeca Film Fest Lineup
What's Hot on Deadline
Latest Film News
- TriStar Nails Attica Prison Riot Book For Amy Pascal; Second Project In Works About 1971 Uprising
- Marketing Exec VP Loren Schwartz Leaving Warner Bros.
- ‘Don’t Breathe’ Review: Don’t Go
- ‘Rings’ Trailer: Samara Returns In The Digital Era
- Doug Liman Will Direct DC Title ‘Justice League Dark’ For Warner Bros
- ‘Manchester By The Sea’ Trailer: First Look At Kenneth Lonergan’s Family Drama Starring Casey Affleck