Transformers: Age Of Extinction isn’t due in theaters until June 27 , but the first real trailer for the Michael Bay pic is here now. As was teased during the 30-second spot that ran during the Super Bowl last month, it looks like it’s a whole new world for Optimus Prime and crew. The sequel stars Mark Wahlberg, Stanley Tucci, Kelsey Grammer, Jack Reynor, Nicola Peltz, Sophia Myles, TJ Miller, Titus Welliver, Han Geng and Li Bingbing and a lot of American flags from the look of this two-minute-plus peek. Check it out:
Hot Trailer: ‘Transformers 4′
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Team
- Jon Lindstrom Joins 'True Detective'; Dan Buran Boards TNT's Drug-Trade Pilot
- 'Unfinished Business' Redband Trailer: Vince Vaughn And Company Invade Europe
- 'Late Late Show' Guest Hosts Include Drew Carey & Judd Apatow Ahead Of Corden Debut
- Richard Linklater To Receive Palm Springs Visionary Award For 'Boyhood'
- MPTF's Night Before Oscar Fundraiser Setting Up Shop On Fox Lot
- Matt Barr Joins TNT's Drug-Trade Pilot; Katie Sarife In 'The Michelle Knight Story'