EXCLUSIVE: Grey’s Anatomy is bidding adieu to two recent cast additions. I’ve learned that series regulars Tessa Ferrer and Gaius Charles are not getting their contracts picked up for next season. It is unclear whether they could make guest appearances in the future. Ferrer and Charles, along with Camilla Luddington and Jerikka Hinton, joined ABC‘s Grey’s Anatomy as recurring last season, playing new interns. All four got promoted to regular heading into the current 10th season of the medical drama, which is poised to return next fall after stars Ellen Pompeo and Patrick Dempsey inked new deals to continue on the show. Ferrer’s Leah Murphy is a second-year resident who has been involved with Alex (Justin Chambers) and Arizona (Jessica Capshaw). Fellow resident Shane Ross (Charles) has been romantically linked to Stephanie (Hinton) and Cristina (Sandra Oh). This also marks the final season for original Grey’s Anatomy cast member Oh. Other notable Grey’s alums include Isaiah Washington — who is returning for Oh’s farewell — T.R. Knight, Katherine Heigl, Chyler Leigh and Eric Dane.
Tessa Ferrer & Gaius Charles To Depart ‘Grey’s Anatomy’
What's Hot on Deadline
'Thursday Night Football' Ratings Down From Thanksgiving 2016, Macy's Parade Steady, 'Young Sheldon' Up
'Coco' Now Higher With $74M+ Thanks To A+ CinemaScore; 'Justice League' At $61M+; 'Wonder' Wows At $32M+: Friday AM Update
Uma Thurman To Harvey Weinstein: "I'm Glad It's Going Slowly, You Don't Deserve A Bullet... Stay Tuned"
Denzel Washington & Dan Gilroy On Why 'Roman J. Israel, Esq' Never Left The '60s Behind - The Contenders Video
Latest TV News
- Peter Baldwin Dies: ‘Mary Tyler Moore’, ‘Wonder Years’ Director Was 86
- Apple Investment In Original Video Will Reach $4.2 Billion By 2022: Report
- ‘Thursday Night Football’ Ratings Down From Thanksgiving 2016, Macy’s Parade Steady, ‘Young…
- Al Franken: “Committed To Regaining Trust”; More Comment Expected Sunday
- Matt Berry Reveals British Comedy ‘Toast Of London’ Is To Return
- CBS and Dish Reach Carriage Agreement