Following a lengthy casting process, Melissa Roxburgh has landed the female lead of Violet in the planted Supernatural spinoff, now titled Supernatural: Bloodlines (formerly Tribes). Like her new co-stars Nathaniel Buzolic, Sean Faris and Stephen Martines, who all previously recurred on The Vampire Diaries, Roxburgh too has appeared on hit CW series before. She has done an arc on Arrow and a guest stint on the mothership Supernatural series. Written by Andrew Dabb and directed by Robert Singer, Supernatural: Bloodlines revolves around the various mafia-esque monster families that unknowingly to humans “run” the underbelly of Chicago and are being tracked by a newly minted Hunter who’s trying to stop them and rid Chicago of anything or anyone supernatural. Roxburgh’s Violet is a member of the powerful werewolf pack who hides her true nature because of her forbidden love for family rival David (Bozulic). But when cornered, her inner wolf breaks free. The Bloodlines Supernatural episode airs on April 29. Roxburgh is with Gersh.
CW’s ‘Supernatural’ Spinoff Casts Melissa Roxburgh As Female Lead, Gets New Title
What's Hot on Deadline
'Nashville' Creator Callie Khouri On Tragic Twist, Its Inevitability & Aftermath And Why Fans Should Keep Watching
Bloomberg Scrubs White House Correspondents' Dinner Party As Donald Trump Vows To "Do Something" About Press
Bill Maher Under Gun Over Late-'90s Video Condoning Sex Between 33-Year-Old Teacher And 12-Year-Old Student
Latest TV News
- WGA Members "Ready To Strike" After Round Of Pre-Contract Talks Meetings
- Pondering The Imponderable: How A Restructured Hollywood Would Deal With Striking Writers
- Univision Pulls Ads For Pulse Shooting Show Segment; Club Owner, Mothers, Victims, GLAAD Press Network To Stop ‘Blood Bath…
- Republican Congressman Darrell Issa’s ‘Real Time’ Surprise Call For Special Prosecutor Gains Traction
- ‘The Good Fight’ Adds Nyambi Nyambi As Recurring
- 'American Girl': Gwendoline Yeo To Star In Amazon's Special 'Ivy & Julie 1976: A Happy Balance'