Cary Elwes, Jason Momoa, Drew Roy, Haley Webb and Shane Coffey have been cast in the dark comedy/thriller Sugar Mountain, an indie feature from Yellow Brick Films to be directed by Richard Gray. With the actors set production is now on track to start soon in Alaska. The pic centers on two down-on-their-luck brothers who fake a disappearance in the wilderness so they’ll have a great survival story to sell. But the hoax turns out to be more real than they planned. Grey’s Yellow Brick is also behind The Lookalike, the crime-romance drama starring Justin Long, John Corbett and Gillian Jacobs that Well Go USA picked up last fall at AFM for a summer release.
Cary Elwes & Jason Momoa Climb On Indie Pic ‘Sugar Mountain’
What's Hot on Deadline
'Avengers: Infinity War' Already The Best-Selling Superhero Movie In Advance Ticket Sales, Beating 'Black Panther'
California Pol To Wolf Blitzer: Donald Trump "Spinning Out Of Control", Serious Security Threat, Has To Go
Latest Film News
- ‘Black Panther’ Poised For $460M+ In Profit; ‘I Can Only Imagine’ Surprises – Box Office Update
- Shia LaBeouf, Lucas Hedges To Star In ‘Honey Boy’
- ‘Augie’ Review: Fitness Giant’s ALS Struggle Makes For Moving Love Story
- ‘Can You Ever Forgive Me?’ First Look Trailer Showcases Melissa McCarthy As Literary Forger Lee Israel
- Saudi Arabia Fund Deal For Endeavor Stake Could Close In Week’s Time For $400M
- Female Director Scorecard: MGM’s ‘Taking Flight,’ Others In Wings