Spike TV has picked up a fifth season of Ink Master. The network has ordered 16 one-hour episodes for a fall debut, it announced today. Ink Master is hosted by Dave Navarro and produced by Original Media. It features tattoo artists from around the country battling it out each week in permanent ink for a $100,000 cash prize and an editorial feature in Inked magazine. Season 4 (through five episodes) has delivered 1.72 million viewers and improved the timeslot in Adults 18-49 by 81% and Adults 18-34 by 115%, according to Spike TV.
Spike TV Renews ‘Ink Master’ For Season 5
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Team
- Rookie Comedies 'Selfie' & 'A To Z' Hit Hulu Ahead Of Network Premieres (Video)
- Turner CEO Says Plans For More “Streamlined, Nimble” Company Coming In Next Two Months
- Scott Adsit Joins AMC Pilot 'We Hate Paul Revere'; Sibylla Deen & Kylie Bunbury in Spike TV's 'Tut'
- Eva Longoria Joins Fox's 'Brooklyn Nine-Nine'
- Universal & Legendary Date 'Krampus,' 'Spectral'; Open Road Shifts 'Nightcrawler'
- Good Deed Entertainment Taps Myrl Schreibman As President Of Production