Spike TV has picked up a fifth season of Ink Master. The network has ordered 16 one-hour episodes for a fall debut, it announced today. Ink Master is hosted by Dave Navarro and produced by Original Media. It features tattoo artists from around the country battling it out each week in permanent ink for a $100,000 cash prize and an editorial feature in Inked magazine. Season 4 (through five episodes) has delivered 1.72 million viewers and improved the timeslot in Adults 18-49 by 81% and Adults 18-34 by 115%, according to Spike TV.
Spike TV Renews ‘Ink Master’ For Season 5
Trending Now on Deadline
'Black-ish', 'Grey's Anatomy', 'Castle', 'The Goldbergs', 'Modern Family', 'Once Upon A Time' & Others Get Extra Episodes At ABC
More From Team
- 'Madam Secretary' Coming To U.K. On Sky Living; NBCUniversal International Television Production Pacts With TV3 Group Ireland…
- 'High Profits': New CNN Series Profiles Colorado Pot Business Owners
- Mary McCormack & Alicia Witt Join 'House Of Lies'; Lindsey Gort In 'Self Promotion'
- Courtney Love To Guest Star In Fox's 'Empire'
- 'Good Morning America' Ratings Lead Morning Infotainment Race
- Zachary Booth, Bill Irwin, Six More Round Out 'South Of Hell' Cast On WE TV