Spike TV has ordered 20 more episodes of original series Bar Rescue starring bar and nightlife expert Jon Taffer. Season 4 is set to debut this fall. Bar Rescue, from the producers of Extreme Weight Loss and Opposite Worlds, follows Taffer as he utilizes his nearly three decades of experience in the restaurant, bar and nightclub business to help give failing establishments one last chance to transform themselves into profitable businesses. A new batch of original episodes (part of season three) kicked off on March 9 at 9 PM and have averaged 1.8 million viewers, Spike TV says, improving the timeslot +173% with Adults 18-49 and +131% with total viewers. Bar Rescue is produced by Eyeworks USA and Executive Producers JD Roth, Todd A. Nelson, DJ Nurre, Tim Warren and Jon Taffer.
Spike TV Orders Fourth Season Of ‘Bar Rescue’
What's Hot on Deadline
Jimmy Kimmel Defends Florida Students Under Attack From Far Right Wingnuts Ted Nugent, Donald Trump Jr.
Latest TV News
- eOne Teams With Vicky Jones & Phoebe Waller-Bridge On Romantic Comedy Thriller Series ‘Run’
- ‘Taskmaster’ Bumper Order; Pro7 CEO; London LGBTQ+ Film Festival – Global Briefs
- Electric Ray Developing UK Version Of CTV’s ‘The Launch’ After Distribution Deal with Sony Pictures Television
- Olympics Commentator Goes Wild After Kikkan Randall And Jessie Diggins Win Cross-Country Gold
- Jimmy Kimmel Defends Florida Students Under Attack From Far Right Wingnuts Ted Nugent, Donald Trump Jr.
- Grieving Florida Students, Parents Savage Senator Marco Rubio At CNN Town Hall On Gun Violence