Spike TV has ordered 20 more episodes of original series Bar Rescue starring bar and nightlife expert Jon Taffer. Season 4 is set to debut this fall. Bar Rescue, from the producers of Extreme Weight Loss and Opposite Worlds, follows Taffer as he utilizes his nearly three decades of experience in the restaurant, bar and nightclub business to help give failing establishments one last chance to transform themselves into profitable businesses. A new batch of original episodes (part of season three) kicked off on March 9 at 9 PM and have averaged 1.8 million viewers, Spike TV says, improving the timeslot +173% with Adults 18-49 and +131% with total viewers. Bar Rescue is produced by Eyeworks USA and Executive Producers JD Roth, Todd A. Nelson, DJ Nurre, Tim Warren and Jon Taffer.
Spike TV Orders Fourth Season Of ‘Bar Rescue’
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Team
- Huayi Brothers Spending $130 Million To Start U.S. Subsidiary
- 11 Years Later, Feds Order CNN To Rehire Fired Union Workers
- Hot Trailer: Jason Schwartzman & Elisabeth Moss In 'Listen Up Philip'
- Chiké Okonkwo Set For 'Banshee' Arc; Scott Glenn Joins 'Marvel's Daredevil'
- UPDATE: FCC Weighs In On Local Broadcaster's Rescue Of Dodgers For Stretch Run
- 'Bill Maher: Live From DC' HBO's Most Watched Comedy Special In 5 Years