Spike TV has ordered 20 more episodes of original series Bar Rescue starring bar and nightlife expert Jon Taffer. Season 4 is set to debut this fall. Bar Rescue, from the producers of Extreme Weight Loss and Opposite Worlds, follows Taffer as he utilizes his nearly three decades of experience in the restaurant, bar and nightclub business to help give failing establishments one last chance to transform themselves into profitable businesses. A new batch of original episodes (part of season three) kicked off on March 9 at 9 PM and have averaged 1.8 million viewers, Spike TV says, improving the timeslot +173% with Adults 18-49 and +131% with total viewers. Bar Rescue is produced by Eyeworks USA and Executive Producers JD Roth, Todd A. Nelson, DJ Nurre, Tim Warren and Jon Taffer.
Spike TV Orders Fourth Season Of ‘Bar Rescue’
What's Hot on Deadline
Hollywood Cowardice: George Clooney Explains Why Sony Stood Alone In North Korean Cyberterror Attack
More From Team
- Hulu Acquires 'Fargo' Miniseries In Deal With MGM
- Loretta Devine Joins Jerrod Carmichael Comedy Pilot; Hemky Madera In 'Queen Of The South'
- Fox Business Network Will Receive 'Strange Inheritance' In January
- Charlie Sheen To Reprise His 'Ferris Bueller's Day Off' Role On 'The Goldbergs'
- Hulu Inks Streaming Deal For FX Series, Including 'Tyrant', 'The Strain' & 'AHS'
- Byron Pitts Replacing Dan Abrams As 'Nightline' Anchor