It’s been nine years since Frank Miller’s neo-noir graphic novels came to big-screen life. Now Dimension Films is releasing the follow-up. Eva Green stars in Sin City: A Dame To Kill For as Ava, a character Miller described as “every man’s most glorious dreams come true [and] every man’s darkest nightmares.” She is joined by an ensemble that features series newcomer Joseph Gordon-Levitt and such returnees as Jessica Alba, Bruce Willis, Rosario Dawson, Mickey Rourke, Powers Boothe and Jaime King. Also new to the stylish proceedings are Juno Temple, Josh Brolin, Chris Meloni, Jeremy Piven, Dennis Haysbert, Ray Liotta, Julia Garner and Stacy Keach, among others. Again directed by Miller and Robert Rodriguez, the pic opens August 22. Here’s the first trailer:
Hot Trailer: ‘Sin City: A Dame To Kill For’
What's Hot on Deadline
Hollywood Cowardice: George Clooney Explains Why Sony Stood Alone In North Korean Cyberterror Attack
More From Team
- Mike Myers' Dr. Evil Advises Sony, Kim Jong Un On 'SNL'
- Republicans To Exhibitors: Play 'The Interview'
- 'Orange Is The New Black' Inmates Croon A Zany 'Twelve Days Of Christmas' – Watch
- North Korea Wants To Work With U.S. To Find Hacker; Obama Admin Asks China For Help – UPDATE
- Sony Hack: Guardians Of Peace YouTube Video Jeering FBI Sent To Journalists