Last night’s Saturday Night Live, with host Jim Parsons of The Big Bang Theory and musical guest Back, averaged a 4.6 household rating in the metered markets and a 2.6 among adults 18-49 in the Local People Meters markets. That was down from SNL‘s last original on Feb 1, which featured guest Melissa McCarthy and Weekend Update‘s Seth Meyers’ farewell (5.4, 2.9) but was about average for the season. (The two SNL episodes before the Feb. 1 one, posted 4.8/2.6 and 4.7/2.7). On the East Coast, last night’s SNL, which marked the debut of new co-host Colin Jost, was delayed by 10 minutes by hockey overrun.
‘SNL’ Ratings Average With Jim Parsons, New ‘Weekend Update’ Co-Host Debut
What's Hot on Deadline
'Gods Of Egypt': 'Selma' Director Ava DuVernay Responds To Alex Proyas & Lionsgate Apology For Lack Of Diversity - Update
Thanksgiving Box Office +12% Over 2014, Boosted By 'Mockingjay 2', 'Good Dinosaur' & 'Creed' - Sunday AM Final Update
China Makes Space For ‘The Martian’ As ‘Good Dinosaur’ Snatches Eggs From No. 1 ‘Mockingjay 2’ – Intl B.O. Update
’The Danish Girl’ Bows With Style; 'Janis: Little Girl Blue' Solid In Debut; 'Carol’ Dominates Thanksgiving: Specialty B.O.
Latest TV News
- Al Markim, Who Played Astro In Pioneering ‘Tom Corbett, Space Cadet,’ Dies At 88
- ‘MasterChef Jr.’ Ratings Down, ‘Amazing Race’ Even, ‘Santa Claus’ Matches 2014
- ‘NFL On CBS’ Snags Strong Thanksgiving Day Ratings
- Marvel’s ‘Agent Carter’ Season 2 Teaser: Hayley Atwell Kicks Butt In Hollywood
- Thanksgiving NFL Matchup Draws 27.8M Viewers, 2nd-Most Ever For NBC Primetime Regular-Season Game – Update
- French Media Dedicates Coverage To Emotional Memorial Service For Victims Of Paris Attacks