Last night’s Saturday Night Live, with host Jim Parsons of The Big Bang Theory and musical guest Back, averaged a 4.6 household rating in the metered markets and a 2.6 among adults 18-49 in the Local People Meters markets. That was down from SNL‘s last original on Feb 1, which featured guest Melissa McCarthy and Weekend Update‘s Seth Meyers’ farewell (5.4, 2.9) but was about average for the season. (The two SNL episodes before the Feb. 1 one, posted 4.8/2.6 and 4.7/2.7). On the East Coast, last night’s SNL, which marked the debut of new co-host Colin Jost, was delayed by 10 minutes by hockey overrun.
‘SNL’ Ratings Average With Jim Parsons, New ‘Weekend Update’ Co-Host Debut
What's Hot on Deadline
‘Boyhood’, 'Grand Budapest', 'Lego Movie' Score Big At 65th ACE Eddie Awards -- Complete Winners List
More From Andreeva
- Bryan Cranston & David Shore’s 'Sneaky Pete' Civil Rights Crime Drama From Rene Balcer Get CBS Pilot Orders
- Johnny Knoxville, Jermaine Fowler Projects, NBA Buddy Show Among 7 ABC Comedy Pilot Orders
- ABC Picks Up 4 Drama Pilots
- Busy Philipps Joins HBO Comedy Series 'Vice Principals'
- Medical Drama ‘LFE’ Gets CBS Pilot Order
- Idina Menzel To Star In ‘Happy Time’ Comedy Produced By Ellen DeGeneres