Last night’s Saturday Night Live, with host Jim Parsons of The Big Bang Theory and musical guest Back, averaged a 4.6 household rating in the metered markets and a 2.6 among adults 18-49 in the Local People Meters markets. That was down from SNL‘s last original on Feb 1, which featured guest Melissa McCarthy and Weekend Update‘s Seth Meyers’ farewell (5.4, 2.9) but was about average for the season. (The two SNL episodes before the Feb. 1 one, posted 4.8/2.6 and 4.7/2.7). On the East Coast, last night’s SNL, which marked the debut of new co-host Colin Jost, was delayed by 10 minutes by hockey overrun.
‘SNL’ Ratings Average With Jim Parsons, New ‘Weekend Update’ Co-Host Debut
What's Hot on Deadline
Hollywood Cowardice: George Clooney Explains Why Sony Stood Alone In North Korean Cyberterror Attack
More From Andreeva
- 'Saturday Night Live' Ratings On Par With Host Amy Adams
- Veronica Osorio Inks Talent Deal With Fox
- ABC Buys FBI Drama Produced By Jordan Kerner
- David Schwimmer To Play Robert Kardashian In FX's 'American Crime Story: People Vs. O.J.'
- Ernie Hudson To Play Poseidon On 'Once Upon a Time'