Last night’s Saturday Night Live, with host Jim Parsons of The Big Bang Theory and musical guest Back, averaged a 4.6 household rating in the metered markets and a 2.6 among adults 18-49 in the Local People Meters markets. That was down from SNL‘s last original on Feb 1, which featured guest Melissa McCarthy and Weekend Update‘s Seth Meyers’ farewell (5.4, 2.9) but was about average for the season. (The two SNL episodes before the Feb. 1 one, posted 4.8/2.6 and 4.7/2.7). On the East Coast, last night’s SNL, which marked the debut of new co-host Colin Jost, was delayed by 10 minutes by hockey overrun.
‘SNL’ Ratings Average With Jim Parsons, New ‘Weekend Update’ Co-Host Debut
What's Hot on Deadline
'Pacific Rim: Uprising' Doesn't Create Waves At $26M+; 'Black Panther' Sets Marvel Record & Beats 'Avengers'
Latest TV News
- ‘Queen Sugar’ Showrunner: Season 3 Will Focus On “The Journey Of Fatherhood”, Ava DuVernay Talks Inclusion Rider…
- Kathy Griffin Plans To Attend White House Correspondents Dinner
- Nickelodeon Kids’ Choice Awards 2018 Winners – The Complete List
- ‘Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D.’ Showrunners Talk How ‘Infinity War’ Might Affect The ABC Marvel Series…
- John Cena, Millie Bobby Brown Salute ‘March For Our Lives’ At Kids’ Choice Awards
- FX Pulls the Plug On Marvel's Deadpool Animated TV Series From Donald Glover