Relativity’s sketch comedy pic Movie 43 tied with Sony’s Will Smith starrer After Earth tonight at the 34th Golden Raspberry Awards “honoring” the worst movies and performances of the year. Worst Picture winner Movie 43‘s trio of Razzies include Worst Director Honors for a whopping 13 directors including Peter Farrelly, Elizabeth Banks, Brett Ratner, and Bob Odenkirk, with the Razzie for Worst Screenplay split between the anthology’s 29 screenwriters. After Earth took home Worst Supporting Actor for Will Smith and Worst Lead Actor for son Jaden, who also teamed up to nab the Razzie for Worst Screen Combo. Votes were culled online from 800 voting members with additional Razzies going to Tyler Perry (Worst Actress, A Madea Christmas), Kim Kardashian (Worst Supporting Actress, Tyler Perry’s Temptation), and Disney’s big budget bomb The Lone Ranger (Worst Remake, Rip-Off, or Sequel). Meanwhile, six-time Razzie winner Adam Sandler was nominated this year in two categories for comedy sequel Grown Ups 2 while Sylvester Stallone was nominated for three pics from 2013, but both went home empty-handed.
Will Smith’s ‘After Earth,’ ‘Movie 43,’ Top 2014’s Razzie Awards For Worst Of The Year
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
UPDATE: 'Cops' Bryce Dion Killed By Friendly Fire In Omaha While Filming Response To Wendy's Robbery
More From Team
- UPDATE: Joan Rivers Is “Resting Comfortably”, Says Daughter Melissa
- No Hollywood Credits For Obama IP Czar Nominee
- Hot Trailer: Jon Stewart's 'Rosewater'
- David Hyde Pierce Joins 'The Good Wife' In Recurring Role
- TNT's 'Proof', Netflix's 'Narcos' & Amazon Pilot 'Man In The High Castle' Add Cast
- Academy Unveils 2014 Governors Awards: Harry Belafonte, Jean-Claude Carrière, Hayao Miyazaki, Maureen O'Hara