EXCLUSIVE: Rapper-actor Tip “T.I.” Harris has landed a role opposite Will Ferrell and Kevin Hart in Warner Bros’ Etan Cohen-directed comedy Get Hard. In the Gary Sanchez-produced pic, the self-professed King of the South will play Joaquin, Hart’s streetwise cousin who helps Hart prep Ferrell’s millionaire fraudster for prison. Harris has been racking up the acting credits lately. He’s currently doing a season-long guest stint on Showtime’s House Of Lies, starred in a season-long guest run on Starz’s Boss in 2012, and popped up in Universal’s Identity Thief last year. Grammy-nominated Harris made his acting debut with a starring turn in 2006’s ATL, which he followed with Ridley Scott’s American Gangster and Screen Gems’ crime thriller Takers. He’s repped by UTA, Brian Sher’s Category 5, and the Blueprint Group.
T.I. Joins Will Ferrell Comedy ‘Get Hard’
What's Hot on Deadline
'Transformers: The Last Knight' Dawns With $85M Through Friday, $48M In China - International Box Office
Newcomer Katherine Langford On ‘13 Reasons Why’: "It Was The Best First Show I Could Have Ever Done"
Latest Film News
- ‘Transformers’ Around $65M In Five-Day Domestic Opening, Lowest In Series – Friday Night Update
- Mad Max In Barstow? Man Channeling The Action Character Arrested For Illegal Weapons
- Bradley Cooper Films ‘A Star Is Born’ Scene At Glastonbury; Johnny Depp Makes Encore Appearance
- DGA To Elect New President Saturday At Convention
- ‘Transformers: The Last Knight’ Dawns With $85M Through Friday, $48M In China – International Box Office
- ‘The Beguiled’ Review: Sofia Coppola’s Female-Driven Civil War Story Ratchets Up The Sexual Tension