EXCLUSIVE: Director Florian Habicht’s documentary about 1990s UK rockers Pulp and their final concert in their hometown of Sheffield is playing at SXSW in the 24 Beats Per Second section and premieres this evening at the Vimeo Theater. Here’s a look at the movie, which weaves the band’s commentary with the concert that marks the end of the Britpop rockers’ 25-year run (they reunited in 2011) that garnered 10 million in album sales. Check it out:
Hot SXSW Clip: Rock Docu ‘Pulp’
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
Box Office 4-Day: 'Guardians' No. 1 With $280M Cume; 'As Above' Best Of Newcomers; 'Cantinflas' Opens Well
More From Yamato
- Telluride: Fandor Acquires Sci-Fi Short 'The Sand Storm' Starring Ai Weiwei
- A Year After First Peek, Universal Trailers Delayed 'Seventh Son'
- Jena Malone, Douglas Smith Lead 'Bottom Of The World'; Nick Braun Heads To 'Stanford'; David Coussins Joins 'Good Kids'
- XLrator Media, New Artists Alliance Ink 3-Picture Sci-Fi Pact
- WME Signs 'Goosebumps' Star Dylan Minnette
- Drafthouse Acquires Martin Starr Romance 'Amira & Sam'