EXCLUSIVE: Director Florian Habicht’s documentary about 1990s UK rockers Pulp and their final concert in their hometown of Sheffield is playing at SXSW in the 24 Beats Per Second section and premieres this evening at the Vimeo Theater. Here’s a look at the movie, which weaves the band’s commentary with the concert that marks the end of the Britpop rockers’ 25-year run (they reunited in 2011) that garnered 10 million in album sales. Check it out:
Hot SXSW Clip: Rock Docu ‘Pulp’
What's Hot on Deadline
Bernie Sanders: Obama Administration "Should Kill" The AT&T-Time Warner Deal: "Higher Prices & Fewer Choices"
'The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon' Showrunner Josh Lieb Departs For Uni TV Overall Deal, Trio Promoted To Run Show
Latest Film News
- ‘American Pastoral’ Review: Ewan McGregor’s Directorial Debut Deserves A Better Reception
- Warner Bros Sues Innovative Artists For Oscar Screener Piracy Of ‘Creed’ + More
- EuropaCorp Boards English-Language Remake of Japanese Thriller 'Shield of Straw'
- ‘The Conjuring’s Hayes Brothers Writing Duo Sign With CAA
- ‘Madea Halloween’ Gets $28.5M Treat, ‘Jack Reacher,’ $22.8M, ‘Ouija’ Grabs $14M, ‘Joneses’ Tanks…
- Peter Jackson & Fran Walsh Rev ‘Mortal Engines’; Directing Debut For ‘Hobbit’ VFX Protege…