Public relations executive Rebecca Fisher has joined PMK•BNC expanding its Film Marketing and Distribution Department as Director of National Publicity. Fisher comes to PMK•BNC from an 8-year tenure at Block/Korenbrot public relations working on major theatrical and awards campaigns for films including Before Midnight, In a Better World, Frozen River and Super Size Me. Previous to Block/Korenbrot she held PR posts at the Seattle, Sundance and AFI Film Festivals. Fisher will based in PMK•BNC’s Los Angeles office.
PR Exec Rebecca Fisher Joins PMK•BNC’s Film Department
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Team
- J.J. Abrams To Receive VES Society's Visionary Award
- Elisabeth Moss Joins Cast Of 'Truth', Pic Based On Rathergate Scandal
- Broad Green Finds 'Eden', Music Box Jams With 'Mekons'
- Riley Keough To Topline Steven Soderbergh's 'The Girlfriend Experience' On Starz
- 'Fishing Without Nets' Trailer: Somali Pirate Drama
- Global Showbiz Briefs: South Korea Submits 'Sea Fog' For Foreign-Language Oscar Race; Winnie Lau Joins Jet Tone Films