Public relations executive Rebecca Fisher has joined PMK•BNC expanding its Film Marketing and Distribution Department as Director of National Publicity. Fisher comes to PMK•BNC from an 8-year tenure at Block/Korenbrot public relations working on major theatrical and awards campaigns for films including Before Midnight, In a Better World, Frozen River and Super Size Me. Previous to Block/Korenbrot she held PR posts at the Seattle, Sundance and AFI Film Festivals. Fisher will based in PMK•BNC’s Los Angeles office.
PR Exec Rebecca Fisher Joins PMK•BNC’s Film Department
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Team
- Create Advertising Group Ups Carrie Gormley & Jonathan Gitlin
- Karen Pittman Joins 'The Americans'; Gloria Reuben In 'Mr. Robot'
- 'Below Deck' Renewed For Third Season By Bravo
- 'Shark Tank' Spinoff 'Beyond The Tank' Ordered At ABC
- 'Cold Justice' Spinoff Greenlit By TNT
- Hollywood Film Awards Sets 18 Categories