Public relations executive Rebecca Fisher has joined PMK•BNC expanding its Film Marketing and Distribution Department as Director of National Publicity. Fisher comes to PMK•BNC from an 8-year tenure at Block/Korenbrot public relations working on major theatrical and awards campaigns for films including Before Midnight, In a Better World, Frozen River and Super Size Me. Previous to Block/Korenbrot she held PR posts at the Seattle, Sundance and AFI Film Festivals. Fisher will based in PMK•BNC’s Los Angeles office.
PR Exec Rebecca Fisher Joins PMK•BNC’s Film Department
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Team
- UPDATE: Warner Bros Moves Up 'Entourage' Release By A Week
- Terry Keenan Dead: Longtime Business Reporter-Anchor At CNN, CNBC & Fox News
- Film Independent Spirit Awards 2015 To Be Broadcast Live On IFC
- Lyndsy Fonseca Joins 'Marvel's Agent Carter'
- Jim Parsons To Star In Animated 'Elf' Holiday Special On NBC
- 'Madam Secretary' Coming To U.K. On Sky Living; NBCUniversal International Television Production Pacts With TV3 Group Ireland…