Public relations executive Rebecca Fisher has joined PMK•BNC expanding its Film Marketing and Distribution Department as Director of National Publicity. Fisher comes to PMK•BNC from an 8-year tenure at Block/Korenbrot public relations working on major theatrical and awards campaigns for films including Before Midnight, In a Better World, Frozen River and Super Size Me. Previous to Block/Korenbrot she held PR posts at the Seattle, Sundance and AFI Film Festivals. Fisher will based in PMK•BNC’s Los Angeles office.
PR Exec Rebecca Fisher Joins PMK•BNC’s Film Department
What's Hot on Deadline
'Tomorrowland' Bows Overseas With $27.5M, 'Ultron' Dominates With $46.4M, 'Mad Max' Adds $38.2M, 'Spy' Nabs $12.5M
Hot Cannes 'Circle' Package Imperiled As Alicia Vikander In Talks To Star In 'Assassin's Creed', New 'Bourne' Film
Latest Film News
- ‘Dope’ Red Band Trailer: Still Lives Up To Its Name
- Director Cary Fukunaga No Longer With Stephen King’s ‘It’
- New ‘When Marnie Was There,’ Holdover ‘Dreams’ Solid – Specialty B.O.
- No Heat At Memorial Day B.O.: ‘Tomorrowland’s Rocket Runs Outta Gas With $41.7M Bow – Monday Update
- 6;Tomorrowland’ Bows Overseas With $27.5M, ‘Ultron’ Dominates With $46.4M, ‘Mad Max’ Adds $38.2M, ‘Spy…
- First Six ‘Star Wars’ Pix To Play Shanghai International Film Fest