Public relations executive Rebecca Fisher has joined PMK•BNC expanding its Film Marketing and Distribution Department as Director of National Publicity. Fisher comes to PMK•BNC from an 8-year tenure at Block/Korenbrot public relations working on major theatrical and awards campaigns for films including Before Midnight, In a Better World, Frozen River and Super Size Me. Previous to Block/Korenbrot she held PR posts at the Seattle, Sundance and AFI Film Festivals. Fisher will based in PMK•BNC’s Los Angeles office.
PR Exec Rebecca Fisher Joins PMK•BNC’s Film Department
What's Hot on Deadline
Hollywood Cowardice: George Clooney Explains Why Sony Stood Alone In North Korean Cyberterror Attack
More From Team
- Loretta Devine Joins Jerrod Carmichael Comedy Pilot; Hemky Madera In 'Queen Of The South'
- Fox Business Network Will Receive 'Strange Inheritance' In January
- Charlie Sheen To Reprise His 'Ferris Bueller's Day Off' Role On 'The Goldbergs'
- Hulu Inks Streaming Deal For FX Series, Including 'Tyrant', 'The Strain' & 'AHS'
- Byron Pitts Replacing Dan Abrams As 'Nightline' Anchor
- 'Orphan Black' Season 3: “This Is War” — Video