The Season 2 finale of Tyler Perry’s drama shattered its own viewership records and that of OWN last night, with 3.6 million tuning in. That’s a 38% rise for for The Haves And The Have Nots from the 2.6 million who tuned in for the Season 1 finale on September 3.Last night’s Haves and Have Nots also ranks as the most-watched show in OWN’s three-year history and, with a 2.75 rating among W25-54, the second best any show on OWN has done after the Oprah’s Next Chapter interview with Whitney Houston’s daughter Bobbi Kristina Brown. Last night’s demo rating was up 24% over the Season 1 finale. The second season of the drama debuted on January 7 with a viewership of 2.8 million, a total audience record for Haves and Have Nots at the time. The show has topped that several times this season since.
OWN’s ‘The Haves & Have Nots’ Finale Hits Network & Series Highs
What's Hot on Deadline
Sean Spicer Resigns As Anthony Scaramucci Named White House Communications Director; Trump Lauds "His Great Television Ratings"
Latest TV News
- Comic-Con: ‘Fear The Walking Dead’ Panel Opens With Deceased Stuntman Tribute
- President Trump Forecasts Bright Future For Sean Spicer After Resignation: “Just Look At His Ratings”
- RIP Sean Spicer’s White House Press Briefings: ‘The Daily Show’
- ‘American Horror Story: Cult’ Teaser: Insane Clown Posse Is Here
- IDW Options Thriller Novel ‘Awakened’ For Series Development
- Deborah Watling Dies: Former ‘Doctor Who’ Assistant Was 69