The Season 2 finale of Tyler Perry’s drama shattered its own viewership records and that of OWN last night, with 3.6 million tuning in. That’s a 38% rise for for The Haves And The Have Nots from the 2.6 million who tuned in for the Season 1 finale on September 3.Last night’s Haves and Have Nots also ranks as the most-watched show in OWN’s three-year history and, with a 2.75 rating among W25-54, the second best any show on OWN has done after the Oprah’s Next Chapter interview with Whitney Houston’s daughter Bobbi Kristina Brown. Last night’s demo rating was up 24% over the Season 1 finale. The second season of the drama debuted on January 7 with a viewership of 2.8 million, a total audience record for Haves and Have Nots at the time. The show has topped that several times this season since.
OWN’s ‘The Haves & Have Nots’ Finale Hits Network & Series Highs
What's Hot on Deadline
'Black Panther' Goes Wild: 2nd Best Sunday $59M+; 3-Day $201M+; 4-Day To Shred 'Jurassic World' & Possibly 'Last Jedi'
BAFTA Awards: 'Three Billboards' Wins Best Film, Tops Night With Five Nods - The Complete Winners List
Latest TV News
- BBC Studios Scores Non-Scripted Orders From Viacom’s C5 – BBC Showcase
- ‘Game of Thrones’ Exec Producer Frank Doelger Launches Drama Firm
- Donald Trump Taunts Oprah At End Of Manic Weekend Of Tweets And TV News Watching
- John Oliver Joins Parkland Students “Calling Bullsh*t” On “Too Soon To Talk About” Gun Laws Blather
- ‘Celebrity Big Brother’: Omarosa Talks Campaigning For Hillary Clinton, Says She Would Have Been “Exceptional”…
- Winter Olympics: Adam Rippon Turns Down NBC Correspondent Position, Net Struggles With Broadcast Gaffes — Update