EXCLUSIVE: The Rayburn siblings are all in place. Broadway star Norbert Leo Butz is set to co-star opposite Kyle Chandler, Ben Mendelsohn, Linda Cardellini and Sissy Spacek in Netflix‘s 13-episode psychological thriller from Damages creators Todd A. Kessler, Daniel Zelman and Glenn Kessler and Sony Pictures TV. It centers on a close-knit family of four adult siblings (Chandler, Mendelsohn, Cardellini, Butz) whose secrets and scars are revealed when the black sheep oldest brother, Danny (Mendelsohn), returns home. Butz will play the youngest brother Kevin, the extroverted and charming owner of a boat repair yard who considers himself the “unofficial mayor” of this small coastal town. Butz, repped by CAA and Elin Flack Management, is one of only nine actors ever to have won a lead actor Tony Award twice.
Norbert Leo Butz Joins Netflix’s Thriller Drama Series From ‘Damages’ Creators
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Andreeva
- Christian Slater To Star In USA Pilot 'Mr. Robot'
- IFC Ups Christine Lubrano To SVP Original Programming, Hires Development Execs
- Resolution Agent Ian Greenstein Joins Gersh
- Pop Picks Up Eugene Levy Comedy 'Schitt's Creek' As First Original Scripted Series
- CNN Among Several Turner Networks Dropped By Dish In Carriage Dispute
- Resolution Agent Jennifer Good Goes To Paradigm