EXCLUSIVE: The Rayburn siblings are all in place. Broadway star Norbert Leo Butz is set to co-star opposite Kyle Chandler, Ben Mendelsohn, Linda Cardellini and Sissy Spacek in Netflix‘s 13-episode psychological thriller from Damages creators Todd A. Kessler, Daniel Zelman and Glenn Kessler and Sony Pictures TV. It centers on a close-knit family of four adult siblings (Chandler, Mendelsohn, Cardellini, Butz) whose secrets and scars are revealed when the black sheep oldest brother, Danny (Mendelsohn), returns home. Butz will play the youngest brother Kevin, the extroverted and charming owner of a boat repair yard who considers himself the “unofficial mayor” of this small coastal town. Butz, repped by CAA and Elin Flack Management, is one of only nine actors ever to have won a lead actor Tony Award twice.
Norbert Leo Butz Joins Netflix’s Thriller Drama Series From ‘Damages’ Creators
What's Hot on Deadline
'Me And Earl And The Dying Girl' Takes Top Dramatic Honors At Sundance; Is It The Next 'Whiplash'? - Winners List
ADG Awards: 'Birdman', 'Grand Budapest Hotel', & 'Guardians' Take Top Film Prizes - 'Game Of Thrones', 'True Detective Among TV Winners
More From Andreeva
- Bryan Cranston & David Shore’s 'Sneaky Pete', Civil Rights Crime Drama From Rene Balcer Get CBS Pilot Orders
- Johnny Knoxville, Jermaine Fowler Projects, NBA Buddy Show Among 7 ABC Comedy Pilot Orders
- ABC Picks Up 4 Drama Pilots
- Busy Philipps Joins HBO Comedy Series 'Vice Principals'
- Medical Drama ‘LFE’ Gets CBS Pilot Order
- Idina Menzel To Star In ‘Happy Time’ Comedy Produced By Ellen DeGeneres