EXCLUSIVE: The Rayburn siblings are all in place. Broadway star Norbert Leo Butz is set to co-star opposite Kyle Chandler, Ben Mendelsohn, Linda Cardellini and Sissy Spacek in Netflix‘s 13-episode psychological thriller from Damages creators Todd A. Kessler, Daniel Zelman and Glenn Kessler and Sony Pictures TV. It centers on a close-knit family of four adult siblings (Chandler, Mendelsohn, Cardellini, Butz) whose secrets and scars are revealed when the black sheep oldest brother, Danny (Mendelsohn), returns home. Butz will play the youngest brother Kevin, the extroverted and charming owner of a boat repair yard who considers himself the “unofficial mayor” of this small coastal town. Butz, repped by CAA and Elin Flack Management, is one of only nine actors ever to have won a lead actor Tony Award twice.
Norbert Leo Butz Joins Netflix’s Thriller Drama Series From ‘Damages’ Creators
What's Hot on Deadline
Peter Bart: Donald Trump's Nightmare, Stormy Daniels Has A Secret Side As Prolific Film Director With Skills
Bankruptcy Reveals Wild List Of Who The Weinstein Company Owes Money To: Malia Obama, David Bowie, Michael Bay
'I Can Only Imagine' Review: Faith-Based Music Biopic Of MercyMe's Smash Song Hits All The Right Notes
Latest TV News
- ‘Supernatural’ EPs & Cast On Potential Season 14 Pick Up & What To Expect In The Remaining Episodes
- Jimmy Kimmel Lacerates Donald Trump For Congratulating Vladimir Putin On Fixed Election Win
- As The Weinstein World Turns, Industry Asks: Who Is Lantern Asset Management?
- Olivia De Havilland’s Lawyers Make Her Case In ‘Feud’ Appeals Hearing
- Bankruptcy Court Approves Weinstein Co.’s Plans To Keep Lights On, Employees Paid
- Nick Weidenfeld Inks First-Look Animation Deal With Hulu