Just ahead of tonight’s Season 1 finale, MTV announced it has picked up a second season of Are You The One?, a social experiment on modern love. According to MTV, Season 2 will feature new singles whisked away to another exciting location where they will immerse themselves in the challenge of discovering who their perfect matches are. More details will be announced later. Tonight’s finale culminates a 10-week social experiment where 10 women and 10 men participated in a rigorous matchmaking process created to quantify compatibility, including weekly tests of physical attraction, personality traits and relationship history assessments. The remaining daters tonight have one last shot at successfully finding their perfect match and possibly walking away with their share of the million-dollar prize. On April 1, MTV will air the Season 1 reunion special. Are You The One? is executive produced by Lighthearted Entertainment’s Howard Schultz, Rob LaPlante and Jeff Spangler. Scott Jeffress. Lauren Dolgen, Tiffany Lea Williams, Maura Madden and Matthew Parillo are Executives in Charge for MTV.
MTV Renews ‘Are You The One?’ For Second Season
What's Hot on Deadline
More From Team
- Legendary Options Andrew Pyper's 'The Damned'
- Channing Tatum, Craig Zadan & Neil Meron Launch 'Team Oscar'
- FilmBuff To Bow Matthew Gray Gubler & Kat Dennings Starrer 'Suburban Gothic'
- Shonda Rhimes To Receive WGA West's 2015 Paddy Chayefsky Laurel Award For TV
- Justin Timberlake Visits 'Tonight Show', Ratings Hit 9-Month High - Video
- 'Sharknado' Architect Chris Regina Promoted To Senior VP Program Strategy