Just ahead of tonight’s Season 1 finale, MTV announced it has picked up a second season of Are You The One?, a social experiment on modern love. According to MTV, Season 2 will feature new singles whisked away to another exciting location where they will immerse themselves in the challenge of discovering who their perfect matches are. More details will be announced later. Tonight’s finale culminates a 10-week social experiment where 10 women and 10 men participated in a rigorous matchmaking process created to quantify compatibility, including weekly tests of physical attraction, personality traits and relationship history assessments. The remaining daters tonight have one last shot at successfully finding their perfect match and possibly walking away with their share of the million-dollar prize. On April 1, MTV will air the Season 1 reunion special. Are You The One? is executive produced by Lighthearted Entertainment’s Howard Schultz, Rob LaPlante and Jeff Spangler. Scott Jeffress. Lauren Dolgen, Tiffany Lea Williams, Maura Madden and Matthew Parillo are Executives in Charge for MTV.
MTV Renews ‘Are You The One?’ For Second Season
Trending Now on Deadline
'Black-ish', 'Grey's Anatomy', 'Castle', 'The Goldbergs', 'Modern Family', 'Once Upon A Time' & Others Get Extra Episodes At ABC
More From Team
- 'Madam Secretary' Coming To U.K. On Sky Living; NBCUniversal International Television Production Pacts With TV3 Group Ireland…
- 'High Profits': New CNN Series Profiles Colorado Pot Business Owners
- Mary McCormack & Alicia Witt Join 'House Of Lies'; Lindsey Gort In 'Self Promotion'
- Courtney Love To Guest Star In Fox's 'Empire'
- 'Good Morning America' Ratings Lead Morning Infotainment Race
- Zachary Booth, Bill Irwin, Six More Round Out 'South Of Hell' Cast On WE TV