Just ahead of tonight’s Season 1 finale, MTV announced it has picked up a second season of Are You The One?, a social experiment on modern love. According to MTV, Season 2 will feature new singles whisked away to another exciting location where they will immerse themselves in the challenge of discovering who their perfect matches are. More details will be announced later. Tonight’s finale culminates a 10-week social experiment where 10 women and 10 men participated in a rigorous matchmaking process created to quantify compatibility, including weekly tests of physical attraction, personality traits and relationship history assessments. The remaining daters tonight have one last shot at successfully finding their perfect match and possibly walking away with their share of the million-dollar prize. On April 1, MTV will air the Season 1 reunion special. Are You The One? is executive produced by Lighthearted Entertainment’s Howard Schultz, Rob LaPlante and Jeff Spangler. Scott Jeffress. Lauren Dolgen, Tiffany Lea Williams, Maura Madden and Matthew Parillo are Executives in Charge for MTV.
MTV Renews ‘Are You The One?’ For Second Season
What's Hot on Deadline
Bernie Sanders: Obama Administration "Should Kill" The AT&T-Time Warner Deal: "Higher Prices & Fewer Choices"
'The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon' Showrunner Josh Lieb Departs For Uni TV Overall Deal, Trio Promoted To Run Show
Latest TV News
- Michael Gleason Dies; ‘Remington Steele’ Co-Creator Was 78
- Charter Fails To Get Byron Allen’s $10B Racial Discrimination Suit Dismissed
- ‘Ice’: Antoine Fuqua Pulls Back, Remains Executive Producer On DirecTV Series
- Lady Gaga Talks Super Bowl, Shouts At Drivers In ‘Carpool Karaoke’ Sneak Peek
- Obama Tells Jimmy Kimmel That Donald Trump’s Debate Performances Make Him Laugh
- CBS Developing ‘Under Suspicion’ Book Series Adaptation From John Glenn