It will be an on-screen reunion for the two former stars of That ’70s Show. Mila Kunis is set for a guest appearance on an episode of Two And A Half Men in April opposite her real-life beau Ashton Kutcher, CBS has confirmed. She’ll play Vivian, a beautiful, free-spirited world traveler who shows up on Walden’s (Kutcher) doorstep. Walden feels an instant connection with her, convinced she’s “the one.” The problem is, Walden was about to propose to someone else. Kunis is best known on TV for her roles in ‘70s Show and Family Guy. Her film credits include 2010’s Oscar-nominated Black Swan, Oz The Great And Powerful, Ted, Friends With Benefits, Date Night, The Book Of Eli, Extract, Forgetting Sarah Marshall and Max Payne. She can next be seen in Jupiter Ascending opposite Channing Tatum, and Third Person, which will be released in June.
Mila Kunis To Guest Star With Ashton Kutcher On ‘Two And A Half Men’
What's Hot on Deadline
Is Melissa McCarthy The Best R-Rated Comedienne Ever? She Makes Her Case In Red Band 'The Boss' Trailer
'The Brothers Grimsby': Trailer Or Titillating Clip "Shown" On 'Jimmy Kimmel Live' – Which Works Better?
Latest TV News
- Leslye Headland To Direct ABC’s Gay-Straight Buddy Comedy Pilot
- Bill Cosby Fights Again To Stop Sexual Assault Case Moving Forward
- Kevin James CBS Comedy Casts Ryan Cartwright; Andy Fickman Set To Direct
- Jake Tapper Snags First TV Interview With Actress In Pulled Ted Cruz Attack Ad
- ‘Hart Of Dixie’s Wilson Bethel Joins A&E Pilot ‘The Infamous’
- ‘Twin Peaks’: Ashley Judd Joins Reboot