It will be an on-screen reunion for the two former stars of That ’70s Show. Mila Kunis is set for a guest appearance on an episode of Two And A Half Men in April opposite her real-life beau Ashton Kutcher, CBS has confirmed. She’ll play Vivian, a beautiful, free-spirited world traveler who shows up on Walden’s (Kutcher) doorstep. Walden feels an instant connection with her, convinced she’s “the one.” The problem is, Walden was about to propose to someone else. Kunis is best known on TV for her roles in ‘70s Show and Family Guy. Her film credits include 2010’s Oscar-nominated Black Swan, Oz The Great And Powerful, Ted, Friends With Benefits, Date Night, The Book Of Eli, Extract, Forgetting Sarah Marshall and Max Payne. She can next be seen in Jupiter Ascending opposite Channing Tatum, and Third Person, which will be released in June.
Mila Kunis To Guest Star With Ashton Kutcher On ‘Two And A Half Men’
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Team
- 'Bone Tomahawk' Adds Five To Cast; Kristina Lauren Anderson To Adapt YA Novel 'Invisibility'
- TV Academy's Ed Sullivan Statue Stolen From Hall Of Fame Plaza
- SoftBank Eyes Stake In Legendary Pictures As DreamWorks Animation Talks Cool
- 'Inherent Vice' Trailer: Joaquin Phoenix Stars In Paul Thomas Anderson's Latest
- Naomi Campbell To Recur On Fox's 'Empire'; Tina Casciani Joins CW's 'Jane The Virgin'
- Fox Searchlight Promotes Ray Strache To SVP Acquisitions & Co-Productions