It will be an on-screen reunion for the two former stars of That ’70s Show. Mila Kunis is set for a guest appearance on an episode of Two And A Half Men in April opposite her real-life beau Ashton Kutcher, CBS has confirmed. She’ll play Vivian, a beautiful, free-spirited world traveler who shows up on Walden’s (Kutcher) doorstep. Walden feels an instant connection with her, convinced she’s “the one.” The problem is, Walden was about to propose to someone else. Kunis is best known on TV for her roles in ‘70s Show and Family Guy. Her film credits include 2010’s Oscar-nominated Black Swan, Oz The Great And Powerful, Ted, Friends With Benefits, Date Night, The Book Of Eli, Extract, Forgetting Sarah Marshall and Max Payne. She can next be seen in Jupiter Ascending opposite Channing Tatum, and Third Person, which will be released in June.
Mila Kunis To Guest Star With Ashton Kutcher On ‘Two And A Half Men’
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
Netflix Nabs Judd Apatow Comedy Series With 2-Season Order; Paul Rust & Gillian Jacobs To Star, Legendary TV To Produce
More From Team
- Hot Trailer: Jason Reitman's 'Men, Women & Children'
- Annika Marks Joins ABC Family's 'The Fosters'; Rotimi Akinosho In Starz's 'Power'
- 'TMZ Hollywood Sports' To Anchor Reelz Primetime
- Relativity Sets Thrillers 'The Disappointments Room' & 'Kidnap' For Fall 2015
- Zach Gilford & Jonathan Cake Join USA Pilot 'Stanistan'
- Hot Trailer: Robert Downey Jr & Robert Duvall In 'The Judge'