Film Movement said it Michael Rosenberg has taken an equity stake in the NY-based indie distributor and has been named co-president alongside Adley Gartenstein. Rosenberg lands here after departing Entertainment One U.S. in September after a combined 26 years at eOne and predecessor Koch Entertainment. He takes up his new post immediately and joins Gartenstein, who has been president since 2007. Launched in 2003, Film Movement specializes in indie and foreign fare which it distributes on all platforms, and recently launched a genre label Ram Releasing that kicks off its slate this year. “I have been very impressed by Film Movement’s innovative model of film distribution,” Rosenberg said today in a release announcing his hire. “Adley and his team have done a tremendous job of building a smart, modern film company with a high-quality catalog and a great diversity of distribution channels.
Former EOne President Michael Rosenberg To Co-Run Film Movement
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Team
- Wil Wheaton Blogs His Syfy Show Is Toast
- Miranda Mayo Joins 'Pretty Little Liars'; Samm Levine In 'Selfie'
- HBO Miniseries 'Olive Kitteridge' Sets November Premiere Dates
- UPDATE: Joan Rivers Is “Resting Comfortably”, Says Daughter Melissa
- No Hollywood Credits For Obama IP Czar Nominee