Film Movement said it Michael Rosenberg has taken an equity stake in the NY-based indie distributor and has been named co-president alongside Adley Gartenstein. Rosenberg lands here after departing Entertainment One U.S. in September after a combined 26 years at eOne and predecessor Koch Entertainment. He takes up his new post immediately and joins Gartenstein, who has been president since 2007. Launched in 2003, Film Movement specializes in indie and foreign fare which it distributes on all platforms, and recently launched a genre label Ram Releasing that kicks off its slate this year. “I have been very impressed by Film Movement’s innovative model of film distribution,” Rosenberg said today in a release announcing his hire. “Adley and his team have done a tremendous job of building a smart, modern film company with a high-quality catalog and a great diversity of distribution channels.
Former EOne President Michael Rosenberg To Co-Run Film Movement
What's Hot on Deadline
Latest Film News
- STX Entertainment Pacts With China’s Huayi Bros For 12-15 Pics Per Year
- Exit Hugh Jackman, Enter Josephine Baker: Cush Jumbo’s Changing Times
- ‘American Sniper’ Helmer Clint Eastwood Finds Jewell Project; Can Fox And Warner Bros Work It Out?
- Antonio Banderas In ‘The 33′ Trailer: “I Believe We’ll Make It Out Of Here!”
- HBO Scientology Documentary ‘Going Clear’ Clocks 1.65M Viewers In Premiere
- Electric Entertainment Taps Craig Gates; Tyler Ross Books ‘Officer Downe’