Film Movement said it Michael Rosenberg has taken an equity stake in the NY-based indie distributor and has been named co-president alongside Adley Gartenstein. Rosenberg lands here after departing Entertainment One U.S. in September after a combined 26 years at eOne and predecessor Koch Entertainment. He takes up his new post immediately and joins Gartenstein, who has been president since 2007. Launched in 2003, Film Movement specializes in indie and foreign fare which it distributes on all platforms, and recently launched a genre label Ram Releasing that kicks off its slate this year. “I have been very impressed by Film Movement’s innovative model of film distribution,” Rosenberg said today in a release announcing his hire. “Adley and his team have done a tremendous job of building a smart, modern film company with a high-quality catalog and a great diversity of distribution channels.
Former EOne President Michael Rosenberg To Co-Run Film Movement
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Team
- Jon Lindstrom Joins 'True Detective'; Dan Buran Boards TNT's Drug-Trade Pilot
- 'Unfinished Business' Redband Trailer: Vince Vaughn And Company Invade Europe
- 'Late Late Show' Guest Hosts Include Drew Carey & Judd Apatow Ahead Of Corden Debut
- Richard Linklater To Receive Palm Springs Visionary Award For 'Boyhood'
- MPTF's Night Before Oscar Fundraiser Setting Up Shop On Fox Lot
- Matt Barr Joins TNT's Drug-Trade Pilot; Katie Sarife In 'The Michelle Knight Story'