Film Movement said it Michael Rosenberg has taken an equity stake in the NY-based indie distributor and has been named co-president alongside Adley Gartenstein. Rosenberg lands here after departing Entertainment One U.S. in September after a combined 26 years at eOne and predecessor Koch Entertainment. He takes up his new post immediately and joins Gartenstein, who has been president since 2007. Launched in 2003, Film Movement specializes in indie and foreign fare which it distributes on all platforms, and recently launched a genre label Ram Releasing that kicks off its slate this year. “I have been very impressed by Film Movement’s innovative model of film distribution,” Rosenberg said today in a release announcing his hire. “Adley and his team have done a tremendous job of building a smart, modern film company with a high-quality catalog and a great diversity of distribution channels.
Former EOne President Michael Rosenberg To Co-Run Film Movement
What's Hot on Deadline
Sarah Silverman Calls Fellow Bernie Sanders Supporters "Ridiculous"; Al Franken Rips Donald Trump At DNC - Update
DNC Gavels In As Talk Swirls Of Bernie Sanders' Name Being Put In Nomination; Ohio Rep. Made Convention Chair
'Star Trek' TV Reboot Title & Teaser Unveiled At Comic-Con; New Series "Won't Be Episodic", Bryan Fuller Says
Sable Ranch, Popular Film & TV Location, Destroyed By Wildfire; Disney's Golden Oak Ranch "OK", LAFD Says - Update
Latest Film News
- Festival Fever Begins: Will ‘Magnificent Seven’ Saddle Up As Toronto Opener?
- ‘Indignation’ Review: Ex-Focus Boss James Schamus’ Directorial Debut Is Exceptional
- Disney Unveils ‘Moana’ Details After Tease At Comic-Con
- Hollywood Has Collected More Than $860M In Foreign Levies
- ‘Star Trek Beyond’ Launches To $59M; ‘Lights Out’ Electrifies; ‘Ice Age’ Tepid; ‘Ghostbusters’ No Cinderella Story – Box Office…
- ‘Soul On Bikes’ About African-American Biker Gang Picked Up For Film Adaptation