Film Movement said it Michael Rosenberg has taken an equity stake in the NY-based indie distributor and has been named co-president alongside Adley Gartenstein. Rosenberg lands here after departing Entertainment One U.S. in September after a combined 26 years at eOne and predecessor Koch Entertainment. He takes up his new post immediately and joins Gartenstein, who has been president since 2007. Launched in 2003, Film Movement specializes in indie and foreign fare which it distributes on all platforms, and recently launched a genre label Ram Releasing that kicks off its slate this year. “I have been very impressed by Film Movement’s innovative model of film distribution,” Rosenberg said today in a release announcing his hire. “Adley and his team have done a tremendous job of building a smart, modern film company with a high-quality catalog and a great diversity of distribution channels.
Former EOne President Michael Rosenberg To Co-Run Film Movement
What's Hot on Deadline
'The Middle' Series Finale: ABC's Fond Farewell To America's Beloved TV Family Is One "Heck Of A Ride"
'The Middle' Co-Creator On The "Bittersweet" Series Finale, Devoted Fans And Possible 10-Year Reboot
Latest Film News
- Helen Hunt, Ana de Armas & John Leguizamo Join ‘The Night Clerk’ Thriller
- Warner Bros. & Producer Dan Lin’s Rebranded Company Rideback Renew First-Look Feature Deal
- ‘It: Chapter Two’ Cast Grows: Jay Ryan To Play Adult Ben Hanscom
- ‘Black Beauty’ Movie In Works With Ashley Avis Set To Write & Direct
- ‘Game Of Thrones’ Maestro George R.R. Martin Gets In Business With Warner Bros. Animation: Studio To Adapt Author’s ‘The…
- Dolby Laboratories To Receive American Cinematheque Exhibition Honor