Graphic design artist Milton Glaser, renowned for capturing the heart of 1950s and 1960s advertising, created the psychedelic key art image that will be featured in the promo campaign leading up to the seventh and final season of Emmy-winning Mad Men. Series creator Matthew Weiner grew up with a poster of Glaser’s work in his childhood home and had long dreamed of working with him. Mad Men premieres Sunday, April 13 at 10 PM on AMC.
‘Mad Men’ Unveils Key Art For Season 7
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Team
- BAFTA Sets Key Dates, Timeline For 2015 Film Awards
- Orange Is The New Green: Schilling, Dinklage Head To 'A Month In The Country'
- Rookie Comedies 'Selfie' & 'A To Z' Hit Hulu Ahead Of Network Premieres (Video)
- Turner CEO Says Plans For More “Streamlined, Nimble” Company Coming In Next Two Months
- Scott Adsit Joins AMC Pilot 'We Hate Paul Revere'; Sibylla Deen & Kylie Bunbury in Spike TV's 'Tut'
- Eva Longoria Joins Fox's 'Brooklyn Nine-Nine'