Graphic design artist Milton Glaser, renowned for capturing the heart of 1950s and 1960s advertising, created the psychedelic key art image that will be featured in the promo campaign leading up to the seventh and final season of Emmy-winning Mad Men. Series creator Matthew Weiner grew up with a poster of Glaser’s work in his childhood home and had long dreamed of working with him. Mad Men premieres Sunday, April 13 at 10 PM on AMC.
‘Mad Men’ Unveils Key Art For Season 7
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Team
- Ryan Knight, 'Real World' Star, Dead At 29
- Jon Lindstrom Joins 'True Detective'; Dan Buran Boards TNT's Drug-Trade Pilot
- 'Unfinished Business' Redband Trailer: Vince Vaughn And Company Invade Europe
- 'Late Late Show' Guest Hosts Include Drew Carey & Judd Apatow Ahead Of Corden Debut
- Richard Linklater To Receive Palm Springs Visionary Award For 'Boyhood'
- MPTF's Night Before Oscar Fundraiser Setting Up Shop On Fox Lot