Raul Gonzalez, most recently the co-host of Univision‘s Despierta America, has jumped to Telemundo, where he will host a new variety series slated for next season. He also will contribute to multiple series and specials, the first of which will be the Billboard Latin Music Awards Presented by State Farm to be broadcast live on April 24 at 7 PM. “I am delighted to be joining the team at Telemundo and for the trust they have shown in me,” said Gonzalez. “I am a firm believer in following your dreams and for me hosting a prime time series has always been one of my major goals. We share a passion for quality television and will bring our audience the programming they want and deserve.” Gonzalez left Univision last month after 12 years as co-host of Despierta America. He also frequently co-hosted the long-running variety show Sabado Gigante.
Longtime Univision Star Raul Gonzalez To Host Telemundo Variety Series
What's Hot on Deadline
No Obama Bounce For DNC Day 3 Ratings As They Fall Behind RNC, 'Wayward Pines' Finale Down From 2015
Latest TV News
- Donald Trump & RNC Top Hillary Clinton & Final Night Of DNC In Viewers
- Seth Meyers To Donald Trump: “You’re Broke!”
- ‘Scream Queens’ Season 2 Promo: Will These Med Students Bother To Learn About Anesthesia?
- Henry Louis Gates Jr: Donald Trump’s Political Rise Directly Related To 8 Years Of Black Family In White House
- Seth Meyers Takes ‘A Closer Look’ At Hillary Clinton’s Speech & More
- Adrianne Palicki Stars In Seth MacFarlane Fox Series, Scott Grimes Co-Stars