Another move by Legendary to expand its recently developed Television and Digital Media divisions. Legendary TV has named Noah Greenshner Vice President, Scripted Development. In his new role, Greenshner will be responsible for identifying branded material and IP as well as further developing internal projects. He’ll report to Peter Johnson, Legendary Television’s EVP of Scripted Development. Greenshner joins recent hire Greg Siegel in the Television and Digital Media divisions, which are overseen by Bruce Rosenblum. Greenshner joined Legendary from Closed on Mondays, a sister company to graphic novel publisher Oni Press, where he worked on The Sixth Gun and the graphic novel Ghost Projekt both for NBC.
Legendary TV Taps Noah Greenshner As VP Scripted
What's Hot on Deadline
Bill Maher Under Gun Over Late-'90s Video Condoning Sex Between 33-Year-Old Teacher And 12-Year-Old Student
Latest TV News
- ‘How To Get Away With Murder’ Season Finale: Killer Revealed, New Puzzle Posed
- Stephen Colbert Opens ‘Late Show’ With Message To Donald Trump From Bathroom Signs
- ‘Nashville’ Star Exits In Tragic Plot Twist, Reflects On 4.5-Season Run & Its End
- ‘Tonight Show’ Reveals How Donald Trump’s Staff Gathers Flattering News Footage
- Caitlyn Jenner Scolds Donald Trump For Revoking Transgender Protections – Update
- Lea Michele Cast In ABC Mayor Comedy Pilot; What About ‘Scream Queens’?