Another move by Legendary to expand its recently developed Television and Digital Media divisions. Legendary TV has named Noah Greenshner Vice President, Scripted Development. In his new role, Greenshner will be responsible for identifying branded material and IP as well as further developing internal projects. He’ll report to Peter Johnson, Legendary Television’s EVP of Scripted Development. Greenshner joins recent hire Greg Siegel in the Television and Digital Media divisions, which are overseen by Bruce Rosenblum. Greenshner joined Legendary from Closed on Mondays, a sister company to graphic novel publisher Oni Press, where he worked on The Sixth Gun and the graphic novel Ghost Projekt both for NBC.
Legendary TV Taps Noah Greenshner As VP Scripted
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Team
- Film Arcade And Paramount Team On Romantic Comedy 'Love, Rosie'
- Pete Hammond's Telluride Q&A With Makers Of 'The Imitation Game' (Video)
- UPDATE: Joan Rivers Remains In Serious Condition Following Thursday Cardiac Arrest
- UPDATE: Abrams Artists & 'Ghost Adventures' Producer End Commissions Dispute
- Wil Wheaton Blogs His Syfy Show Is Toast
- Miranda Mayo Joins 'Pretty Little Liars'; Samm Levine In 'Selfie'