Another move by Legendary to expand its recently developed Television and Digital Media divisions. Legendary TV has named Noah Greenshner Vice President, Scripted Development. In his new role, Greenshner will be responsible for identifying branded material and IP as well as further developing internal projects. He’ll report to Peter Johnson, Legendary Television’s EVP of Scripted Development. Greenshner joins recent hire Greg Siegel in the Television and Digital Media divisions, which are overseen by Bruce Rosenblum. Greenshner joined Legendary from Closed on Mondays, a sister company to graphic novel publisher Oni Press, where he worked on The Sixth Gun and the graphic novel Ghost Projekt both for NBC.
Legendary TV Taps Noah Greenshner As VP Scripted
What's Hot on Deadline
'Jungle Book' Still Hot In Third Weekend With $35M-$36M; 'Mother's Day' Has Edge Over 'Keanu' - Update
Tony Goldwyn, Josh Lucas, Michael C Hall, Marton Csokas & Kate Walsh Surround Liam Neeson For Watergate Thriller 'Felt'
Latest TV News
- USA To Redevelop ‘Brooklyn Animal Control’ Pilot, Passes On ‘Poor Richard's Almanack’
- Kelly Macdonald To Star In ‘Black Mirror’ Episode On Netflix
- Ashton Kutcher Sitcom ‘The Ranch’ Renewed For Season 2 By Netflix
- Allison Janney Revives C.J. Cregg For White House Press Briefing
- Larry Wilmore On White House Correspondents’ Dinner: “I’m Going To Open With A Yo Mama So Fat Joke”
- John Krasinski To Star In ‘Jack Ryan’ Amazon TV Series From Carlton Cuse & Paramount TV