Another move by Legendary to expand its recently developed Television and Digital Media divisions. Legendary TV has named Noah Greenshner Vice President, Scripted Development. In his new role, Greenshner will be responsible for identifying branded material and IP as well as further developing internal projects. He’ll report to Peter Johnson, Legendary Television’s EVP of Scripted Development. Greenshner joins recent hire Greg Siegel in the Television and Digital Media divisions, which are overseen by Bruce Rosenblum. Greenshner joined Legendary from Closed on Mondays, a sister company to graphic novel publisher Oni Press, where he worked on The Sixth Gun and the graphic novel Ghost Projekt both for NBC.
Legendary TV Taps Noah Greenshner As VP Scripted
Trending Now on Deadline
'Dancing With The Stars' Finale Ratings Hit 4-Season High, 'The Voice' Down, 'Flash' & 'Mindy Project' Even
More From Team
- Jon Lindstrom Joins 'True Detective'; Dan Buran Boards TNT's Drug-Trade Pilot
- 'Unfinished Business' Redband Trailer: Vince Vaughn And Company Invade Europe
- 'Late Late Show' Guest Hosts Include Drew Carey & Judd Apatow Ahead Of Corden Debut
- Richard Linklater To Receive Palm Springs Visionary Award For 'Boyhood'
- MPTF's Night Before Oscar Fundraiser Setting Up Shop On Fox Lot
- Matt Barr Joins TNT's Drug-Trade Pilot; Katie Sarife In 'The Michelle Knight Story'