Michael Wilson will represent writers and directors with an emphasis on television in his new role as literary manager at Kaplan/Perrone Entertainment. Wilson began his career in the UTA mailroom and worked in the television department before transitioning to television production at Management 360. He joined Kaplan/Perrone a year ago and most recently worked for partner Tobin Babst. “Wilson is a dedicated member of the team who has hit the ground running ever since he joined the company. We are confident that his tireless work ethic and dedication to artists will be a tremendous asset to our firm,” KPE said in a statement.
Kaplan/Perrone Ups Michael Wilson To Literary Manager
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
Box Office Friday: 'If I Stay' Sinks, 'Sin City 2' Bombs, 'Game' Scrambles As 'Guardians' Steps Up To No. 1
More From Team
- Holliday Grainger Toplines 'Lady Chatterley's Lover' For BBC One; Levi Meadon Joins Syfy's 'Olympus'
- SAG-AFTRA Members Ratify TV/Theatrical Contract
- Hot TV Clip: 'The Unauthorized Saved By The Bell Story'
- Repped By SAG-AFTRA, KPCC Gets First Union Contract
- 'MythBusters' Chops Three To Take Show Back To Its Roots
- Alicia Witt Signs With Innovative Artists & The Schiff Company