Michael Wilson will represent writers and directors with an emphasis on television in his new role as literary manager at Kaplan/Perrone Entertainment. Wilson began his career in the UTA mailroom and worked in the television department before transitioning to television production at Management 360. He joined Kaplan/Perrone a year ago and most recently worked for partner Tobin Babst. “Wilson is a dedicated member of the team who has hit the ground running ever since he joined the company. We are confident that his tireless work ethic and dedication to artists will be a tremendous asset to our firm,” KPE said in a statement.
Kaplan/Perrone Ups Michael Wilson To Literary Manager
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
Box Office 4-Day: 'Guardians' No. 1 With $280M Cume; 'As Above' Best Of Newcomers; 'Cantinflas' Opens Well
More From Team
- Film Arcade And Paramount Team On Romantic Comedy 'Love, Rosie'
- Pete Hammond's Telluride Q&A With Makers Of 'The Imitation Game' (Video)
- UPDATE: Joan Rivers Remains In Serious Condition Following Thursday Cardiac Arrest
- UPDATE: Abrams Artists & 'Ghost Adventures' Producer End Commissions Dispute
- Wil Wheaton Blogs His Syfy Show Is Toast
- Miranda Mayo Joins 'Pretty Little Liars'; Samm Levine In 'Selfie'