Michael Wilson will represent writers and directors with an emphasis on television in his new role as literary manager at Kaplan/Perrone Entertainment. Wilson began his career in the UTA mailroom and worked in the television department before transitioning to television production at Management 360. He joined Kaplan/Perrone a year ago and most recently worked for partner Tobin Babst. “Wilson is a dedicated member of the team who has hit the ground running ever since he joined the company. We are confident that his tireless work ethic and dedication to artists will be a tremendous asset to our firm,” KPE said in a statement.
Kaplan/Perrone Ups Michael Wilson To Literary Manager
What's Hot on Deadline
'South Park's Donald Trump Argues That Vote For Hillary Clinton Is Vote Against New 'Star Wars' Movie
Bravo Renews & Expands 'Southern Charm', Sets More 'Shahs Of Sunset' & 'Million Dollar Listing New York'
Latest TV News
- Tribune Media Extends Food Network Partnership With Scripps Networks
- U.S. Senate Sets December Date For Time Warner-AT&T Merger Hearing
- Bob Greenblatt: ‘The Voice,’ ‘This Is Us’ Are The “Antidote To The World We Live In”
- NBC Plans ‘Bye Bye, Birdie’ Starring Jennifer Lopez For 2017 Live Musical
- Donald Trump To Bill O’Reilly: NBC Releasing 2005 Bus Tape “Was An Illegal Act”
- Rhys Ward, Thomas Cadrot & Anjali Jay Join Lifetime’s ‘Midsummer's Nightmare’ Pilot