Michael Wilson will represent writers and directors with an emphasis on television in his new role as literary manager at Kaplan/Perrone Entertainment. Wilson began his career in the UTA mailroom and worked in the television department before transitioning to television production at Management 360. He joined Kaplan/Perrone a year ago and most recently worked for partner Tobin Babst. “Wilson is a dedicated member of the team who has hit the ground running ever since he joined the company. We are confident that his tireless work ethic and dedication to artists will be a tremendous asset to our firm,” KPE said in a statement.
Kaplan/Perrone Ups Michael Wilson To Literary Manager
What's Hot on Deadline
Sony Pictures Confirms Quentin Tarantino Deal; Margot Robbie, Tom Cruise, Brad Pitt, Leonardo DiCaprio Circling
Ryan Eggold, Who Played Fan Favorite Tom Keen In 'The Blacklist,' Joins Spike Lee's 'Black Klansman'
Actress Accuses 'Girls' EP Murray Miller Of Sexual Assault; Showrunners Lena Dunham & Jenni Konner Defend Him - Update
Latest TV News
- David Cassidy Hospitalized With Reported Organ Failure
- ‘Hawaii Five-O’ Ratings Top Night Again, ’20/20′ Hits Viewership Season High
- Ann Wedgeworth Dies: ‘Three’s Company’, ‘Sweet Dreams’ Actress Was 83
- Malcolm Young Dies: AC/DC Guitarist Rocked Charts & TV-Film Soundtracks
- Bill Maher: Don’t Lump Al Franken With Weinstein, Spacey & Donald Trump
- Wendy Pepper Dies: Contestant On First Season Of ‘Project Runway’ Was 53