Josh Helman (X Men, Fury Road) and Damon Herriman (Justified) have landed roles in Starz‘s ballet drama Flesh And Bone from executive producers Lawrence Bender, Kevin Brown and John Melfi and creator/exec producer Moira Walley-Beckett (Breaking Bad). Described as a dark and gritty exploration of the dysfunction and glamour of the ballet world, Flesh And Bone follows Claire (Sarah Hay), a young dancer with has a distinctly troubled past, as she joins a prestigious ballet company in New York. Helman, repped by Gersh, Harrison Stokes, and Jackoway Tyreman, will play Bryan, who just returned home with a bad case of PTSD after serving in combat overseas. Herriman, with APA, Art/Work Entertainment and Australia’s Lisa Mann, will play Romeo, a strange and engaging homeless guy who lives on the roof of Claire and Mia’s Lower East side building. He was recently tapped as a recurring on CBS’ Battle Creek.
Josh Helman, Damon Herriman Cast In Starz’s ‘Flesh And Bone’
What's Hot on Deadline
No Obama Bounce For DNC Day 3 Ratings As They Fall Behind RNC, 'Wayward Pines' Finale Down From 2015
Bill Maher On Hillary Clinton Nomination: "First, Lady Ghostbusters And Now This. America's On A Roll!"
Latest TV News
- DNC Final Day Ratings See Hillary Clinton Down From Obama In 2012; Steady With Trump & RNC
- ‘This Is Us’: Jon Huertas Joins Dan Fogelman NBC Dramedy
- Sony Pictures Division Hit By Losses In Quarterly Earnings
- Richard Kind, The Last Martin O’Malley Supporter, Attends DNC For Stephen Colbert’s ‘Late Show’
- The Hillbillies Have Eyes In New ‘American Horror Story’ Season 6 Teasers
- Bill Maher On Hillary Clinton Nomination: “First, Lady Ghostbusters And Now This; America’s On A Roll!”