Main Street Films has set a June 27, 2014 theatrical release for La Bare, which takes an insider’s look at the history, lives and culture of the most popular male strip club in the world, La Bare Dallas. Joe Manganiello, who played Big Dick Richie in Steven Soderbergh and Channing Tatum’s male-stripper pic Magic Mike, directed the docu and produced with his brother Nick through their 3:59 Inc shingle. Movie Package Company’s Raymond Mansfield and Shaun Redick executive produced. Main Street nabbed distribution rights out of Slamdance this year in a big deal for the fest: The pact was worth mid-six-figures for North American and Chinese rights and included a commitment by the distributor for a 20-market U.S. theatrical release.
Joe Manganiello’s Male-Stripper Docu ‘La Bare’ Gets June Release Date
What's Hot on Deadline
Peter Bart: Donald Trump's Nightmare, Stormy Daniels Has A Secret Side As Prolific Film Director With Skills
Bankruptcy Reveals Wild List Of Who The Weinstein Company Owes Money To: Malia Obama, David Bowie, Michael Bay
'I Can Only Imagine' Review: Faith-Based Music Biopic Of MercyMe's Smash Song Hits All The Right Notes
Latest Film News
- As The Weinstein World Turns, Industry Asks: Who Is Lantern Asset Management?
- Busy Sundance Producer Rachel Song Launches China Production Company
- No. 8 ‘Thor: Ragnarok’ Box Office Profits – 2017 Most Valuable Blockbuster Tournament
- Bankruptcy Court Approves Weinstein Co.’s Plans To Keep Lights On, Employees Paid
- ‘Isle Of Dogs’ Review: Wes Anderson’s Weirdly Wonderful Canine Epic Is A Toon Worth Telling
- Behind The MGM Shakeup Shocker! What Happened To Instigate MGM Chairman/CEO Gary Barber’s Ouster?