Former Jersey Shore star Mike “The Situation” Sorrentino will headline a new reality series at TVGN. The cable network has ordered The Sorrentinos, an eight-episode half-hour docu-comedy series featuring Sorrentino and his family—Mike (youngest brother), Linda (mother), Marc (middle brother), Melissa (sister) and Frank (older brother). Production starts this week in New Jersey. “The reality of the situation is… for the first time, fans and the general public, will be able to see and, well, meet Michael Sorrentino,” said The Situation. “This next chapter of my life is about sobriety and family, and I’m stoked to take people on this journey with us.” The Sorrentinos is executive produced by Julie and Seth Jarrett of Jarrett Creative (Boston’s Finest). Sorrentino is the latest Jersey Shore star to get their own series. Nicole Polizzi, Jennifer Farley and Paul DelVecchio headlined Jersey Shore spinoffs for MTV, Snooki & JWoww and The Pauly D Project.
‘Jersey Shore’ Star The Situation Gets TVGN Reality Series
What's Hot on Deadline
Sony Pictures Confirms Quentin Tarantino Deal; Margot Robbie, Tom Cruise, Brad Pitt, Leonardo DiCaprio Circling
Ryan Eggold, Who Played Fan Favorite Tom Keen In 'The Blacklist,' Joins Spike Lee's 'Black Klansman'
Actress Accuses 'Girls' EP Murray Miller Of Sexual Assault; Showrunners Lena Dunham & Jenni Konner Defend Him - Update
Latest TV News
- Univision & Verizon Reach Deal, Restoring Stations
- David Cassidy Hospitalized With Reported Organ Failure
- ‘Hawaii Five-O’ Ratings Top Night Again, ’20/20′ Hits Viewership Season High
- Ann Wedgeworth Dies: ‘Three’s Company’, ‘Sweet Dreams’ Actress Was 83
- Malcolm Young Dies: AC/DC Guitarist Rocked Charts & TV-Film Soundtracks
- Bill Maher: Don’t Lump Al Franken With Weinstein, Spacey & Donald Trump