Set in the early 1980s, Halt And Catch Fire from AMC Studios dramatizes the personal computing boom through the eyes of a visionary, Joe (Lee Pace); an engineer, Gordon (Scoot McNairy); and a prodigy, Cameron (Mackenzie Davis), whose innovations directly confront the corporate behemoths of the time. Series picks up roughly one year after IBM all but corners the market with the release of its first major product — the IBM PC. It is also the same year people realize that the IBM PC has a fatal flaw, which quickly makes personal computing anyone’s game. Halt And Catch Fire premieres June 1. Check out the first trailer that dropped today:
Hot TV Trailer: AMC’s ‘Halt And Catch Fire’
What's Hot on Deadline
More From Team
- 'Team America: World Police' Replaces 'The Interview' At Texas Theater
- Judd Apatow On 'The Interview' Being Pulled: “Disgraceful”
- David Muir Asks Obama If He Will Visit Cuba In ABC News Exclusive - Video
- Legendary Options Andrew Pyper's 'The Damned'
- Channing Tatum, Craig Zadan & Neil Meron Launch 'Team Oscar'