After guesting on Showtime‘s Homeland this season, Nazanin Boniadi has been upped to regular for Season 4 of the Emmy-winning terrorism drama. Boniadi plays Fara Sherazi, the strong-willed Muslim CIA analyst who Saul (Mandy Patinkin) recruited for her expertise in international banking. Like Carrie (Claire Danes), Fara shares a passion for justice and ends up enlisting her relatives in Tehran to help Carrie’s secret mission in the final episodes of Season 3. Season 4 finds Fara in a key role working for Carrie at the CIA. Boniadi, repped by AKA and Jordan Lee Talent, is currently completing an eight-episode arc on ABC’s Scandal. Her TV credits also include How I Met Your Mother, Grey’s Anatomy and 24. On the film side, she appeared in The Next Three Days and Iron Man.
‘Homeland’ Ups Nazanin Boniadi To Regular
What's Hot on Deadline
Latest TV News
- ‘How To Get Away With Murder’ Season Finale: Killer Revealed, New Puzzle Posed
- Stephen Colbert Opens ‘Late Show’ With Message To Donald Trump From Bathroom Signs
- ‘Nashville’ Star Connie Britton Exits In Plot Twist, Reflects On Her 4.5 Seasons
- ‘Tonight Show’ Reveals How Donald Trump’s Staff Gathers Flattering News Footage
- Caitlyn Jenner Scolds Donald Trump For Revoking Transgender Protections – Update
- Lea Michele Cast In ABC Mayor Comedy Pilot; What About ‘Scream Queens’?