After guesting on Showtime‘s Homeland this season, Nazanin Boniadi has been upped to regular for Season 4 of the Emmy-winning terrorism drama. Boniadi plays Fara Sherazi, the strong-willed Muslim CIA analyst who Saul (Mandy Patinkin) recruited for her expertise in international banking. Like Carrie (Claire Danes), Fara shares a passion for justice and ends up enlisting her relatives in Tehran to help Carrie’s secret mission in the final episodes of Season 3. Season 4 finds Fara in a key role working for Carrie at the CIA. Boniadi, repped by AKA and Jordan Lee Talent, is currently completing an eight-episode arc on ABC’s Scandal. Her TV credits also include How I Met Your Mother, Grey’s Anatomy and 24. On the film side, she appeared in The Next Three Days and Iron Man.
‘Homeland’ Ups Nazanin Boniadi To Regular
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Team
- UPDATE: Warner Bros Moves Up 'Entourage' Release By A Week
- Terry Keenan Dead: Longtime Business Reporter-Anchor At CNN, CNBC & Fox News
- Film Independent Spirit Awards 2015 To Be Broadcast Live On IFC
- Lyndsy Fonseca Joins 'Marvel's Agent Carter'
- Jim Parsons To Star In Animated 'Elf' Holiday Special On NBC