After guesting on Showtime‘s Homeland this season, Nazanin Boniadi has been upped to regular for Season 4 of the Emmy-winning terrorism drama. Boniadi plays Fara Sherazi, the strong-willed Muslim CIA analyst who Saul (Mandy Patinkin) recruited for her expertise in international banking. Like Carrie (Claire Danes), Fara shares a passion for justice and ends up enlisting her relatives in Tehran to help Carrie’s secret mission in the final episodes of Season 3. Season 4 finds Fara in a key role working for Carrie at the CIA. Boniadi, repped by AKA and Jordan Lee Talent, is currently completing an eight-episode arc on ABC’s Scandal. Her TV credits also include How I Met Your Mother, Grey’s Anatomy and 24. On the film side, she appeared in The Next Three Days and Iron Man.
‘Homeland’ Ups Nazanin Boniadi To Regular
What's Hot on Deadline
Hollywood Cowardice: George Clooney Explains Why Sony Stood Alone In North Korean Cyberterror Attack
Obama: Sony Made Mistake Pulling 'The Interview'; U.S. Will Respond Proportionally At Time And Place We Choose -- Update
More From Team
- Candy Crowley Saluted By Colleagues, Competition, Late-Night Hosts And Robot - Video
- 'Kim Jong-un' Targets Christmas Shoppers On SNL's 'Weekend Update'
- Dr. Evil Disses Sony, Kim Jong-un, Many Others In Mike Myers' Surprise 'SNL' Return
- Republicans To Exhibitors: Play 'The Interview'
- 'Orange Is The New Black' Inmates Croon A Zany 'Twelve Days Of Christmas' – Watch
- North Korea Wants To Work With U.S. To Find Hacker; Obama Admin Asks China For Help – UPDATE