Set in “down east” Maine, Down East Dickering follows a group a colorful locals who wheel and deal their way through life by scouring the classified ads in Uncle Henry’s magazine, searching for odd jobs, crazy barters, and offbeat goods. History will premiere the eight-part reality series on April 2 at 10 PM ET. For dickering pros Tony, Clint, Yummy and the rest of their gang, opportunity knocks every Thursday when their “bible” – the latest issue of Uncle Henry’s – is published. Whether it’s building a bridge, climbing a bell tower or officiating a wedding, they’ll do whatever it takes to make a few bucks so they can enjoy life on their own terms. Pilgrim Studios is producing for History, with Elain Frontain Bryant and Susan Werbe executive producing. Craig Piligian, Mike Nichols and Bryan Severance are executive producers for Pilgrim Studios.
History Launches New Reality Series ‘Down East Dickering’
Trending Now on Deadline
NBC Cameraman Declared Ebola-Free; Tries To Rescue Nancy Snyderman From Self-Inflicted Career Disaster -- UPDATE
More From Team
- Karen Pittman Joins 'The Americans'; Gloria Reuben In 'Mr. Robot'
- 'Below Deck' Renewed For Third Season By Bravo
- 'Shark Tank' Spinoff 'Beyond The Tank' Ordered At ABC
- 'Cold Justice' Spinoff Greenlit By TNT
- Hollywood Film Awards Sets 18 Categories
- Ken Burns' 'The Roosevelts' Bags Bully Ratings For PBS