Set in “down east” Maine, Down East Dickering follows a group a colorful locals who wheel and deal their way through life by scouring the classified ads in Uncle Henry’s magazine, searching for odd jobs, crazy barters, and offbeat goods. History will premiere the eight-part reality series on April 2 at 10 PM ET. For dickering pros Tony, Clint, Yummy and the rest of their gang, opportunity knocks every Thursday when their “bible” – the latest issue of Uncle Henry’s – is published. Whether it’s building a bridge, climbing a bell tower or officiating a wedding, they’ll do whatever it takes to make a few bucks so they can enjoy life on their own terms. Pilgrim Studios is producing for History, with Elain Frontain Bryant and Susan Werbe executive producing. Craig Piligian, Mike Nichols and Bryan Severance are executive producers for Pilgrim Studios.
History Launches New Reality Series ‘Down East Dickering’
What's Hot on Deadline
More From Team
- Scott Pelley Anchors 'CBS Evening News' From Havana - Video
- 'Team America: World Police' Replaces 'The Interview' At Texas Theater
- Michael Roark Joins 'Wild For The Night'; Tina Casciani Cast In 'Bleed For This'
- Hollywood Hits Twitter To Vent Anger About 'The Interview' Being Pulled
- Judd Apatow On 'The Interview' Being Pulled: “Disgraceful”
- David Muir Asks Obama If He Will Visit Cuba In ABC News Exclusive - Video