Set in “down east” Maine, Down East Dickering follows a group a colorful locals who wheel and deal their way through life by scouring the classified ads in Uncle Henry’s magazine, searching for odd jobs, crazy barters, and offbeat goods. History will premiere the eight-part reality series on April 2 at 10 PM ET. For dickering pros Tony, Clint, Yummy and the rest of their gang, opportunity knocks every Thursday when their “bible” – the latest issue of Uncle Henry’s – is published. Whether it’s building a bridge, climbing a bell tower or officiating a wedding, they’ll do whatever it takes to make a few bucks so they can enjoy life on their own terms. Pilgrim Studios is producing for History, with Elain Frontain Bryant and Susan Werbe executive producing. Craig Piligian, Mike Nichols and Bryan Severance are executive producers for Pilgrim Studios.
History Launches New Reality Series ‘Down East Dickering’
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Team
- Nickelodeon Partners With NFL, MLS & NASCAR For NickSports
- Russell Crowe-Ryan Gosling Pic 'The Nice Guys' Gets Summer 2016 Release Date
- 'The Walking Dead' Unveils Season 5 Key Art
- Toronto Roundup: 'Sunshine Superman', 'Match' & 'The Daughter' Sales Deals, More
- UPDATE: Joan Rivers “Making Small…Positive Steps” As She's Brought Out Of Medically Induced Coma
- Film Arcade And Paramount Team On Romantic Comedy 'Love, Rosie'