The man behind the fish-out-of-water series Welcome To Sweden has new representation. Greg Poehler, who created the comedy based on experiences falling for a Swedish woman and following her to her homeland, has inked with Paradigm. He also wrote, exec produces and stars in Welcome To Sweden, playing a New York accountant alongside Josephine Bornebusch, who signed with Paradigm last summer. The show aired on TV4 locally and was acquired by NBC in October. His sister Amy Poehler makes an appearance on the show, as do her Parks And Recreation co-star Aubrey Plaza, Will Ferrell and Gene Simmons. The Poehlers launched their production company Syskon — Swedish for “siblings” — in May.
Greg Poehler Signs With Paradigm
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Team
- Steven Weber To Guest Star On Showtime's 'House Of Lies'
- Discovery Life Channel Sets 'The Mistress' Series
- ITV Accused Of Unfair Labor Practices By WGA East
- 'CNN Original' Roger Strauss Retires; Directed Tiananmen Square Live Coverage
- Ellen Barkin To Guest Star In Showtime's 'Happyish' Pilot
- Brenton Thwaites Boards 'Pirates 5′ Ship For Disney