The man behind the fish-out-of-water series Welcome To Sweden has new representation. Greg Poehler, who created the comedy based on experiences falling for a Swedish woman and following her to her homeland, has inked with Paradigm. He also wrote, exec produces and stars in Welcome To Sweden, playing a New York accountant alongside Josephine Bornebusch, who signed with Paradigm last summer. The show aired on TV4 locally and was acquired by NBC in October. His sister Amy Poehler makes an appearance on the show, as do her Parks And Recreation co-star Aubrey Plaza, Will Ferrell and Gene Simmons. The Poehlers launched their production company Syskon — Swedish for “siblings” — in May.
Greg Poehler Signs With Paradigm
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Team
- 'Madam Secretary' Coming To U.K. On Sky Living; NBCUniversal International Television Production Pacts With TV3 Group Ireland…
- 'High Profits': New CNN Series Profiles Colorado Pot Business Owners
- Mary McCormack & Alicia Witt Join 'House Of Lies'; Lindsey Gort In 'Self Promotion'
- Courtney Love To Guest Star In Fox's 'Empire'
- 'Good Morning America' Ratings Lead Morning Infotainment Race
- Zachary Booth, Bill Irwin, Six More Round Out 'South Of Hell' Cast On WE TV