The man behind the fish-out-of-water series Welcome To Sweden has new representation. Greg Poehler, who created the comedy based on experiences falling for a Swedish woman and following her to her homeland, has inked with Paradigm. He also wrote, exec produces and stars in Welcome To Sweden, playing a New York accountant alongside Josephine Bornebusch, who signed with Paradigm last summer. The show aired on TV4 locally and was acquired by NBC in October. His sister Amy Poehler makes an appearance on the show, as do her Parks And Recreation co-star Aubrey Plaza, Will Ferrell and Gene Simmons. The Poehlers launched their production company Syskon — Swedish for “siblings” — in May.
Greg Poehler Signs With Paradigm
What's Hot on Deadline
'Thursday Night Football' Ratings Down From Thanksgiving 2016, Macy's Parade Steady, 'Young Sheldon' Up
'Coco' Now Higher With $74M+ Thanks To A+ CinemaScore; 'Justice League' At $61M+; 'Wonder' Wows At $32M+: Friday AM Update
Uma Thurman To Harvey Weinstein: "I'm Glad It's Going Slowly, You Don't Deserve A Bullet... Stay Tuned"
Denzel Washington & Dan Gilroy On Why 'Roman J. Israel, Esq' Never Left The '60s Behind - The Contenders Video
Latest TV News
- Peter Baldwin Dies: ‘Mary Tyler Moore’, ‘Wonder Years’ Director Was 86
- Apple Investment In Original Video Will Reach $4.2 Billion By 2022: Report
- ‘Thursday Night Football’ Ratings Down From Thanksgiving 2016, Macy’s Parade Steady, ‘Young Sheldon…
- Al Franken: “Committed To Regaining Trust”; More Comment Expected Sunday
- Matt Berry Reveals British Comedy ‘Toast Of London’ Is To Return
- CBS and Dish Reach Carriage Agreement