Fox has acquired a pitch for an ensemble musical to be scripted by Yana Gorskaya and Maia Rossini. Paul Feig’s Feigco Entertainment will produce. Feig hatched the idea and will produce with Jessie Henderson. Gorskaya is best known for her work as a film editor, including the docu Spellbound and Celeste And Jessie Forever. Rossini is a novelist and short story writer. The two are best friends and have collaborated since they were kids. CAA reps them and Feig and the duo’s also repped by MXN Entertainment and Karl Austen and Michael Auerbach. Feig’s directing Melissa McCarthy in the comedy Spy.
Fox And Paul Feig Set Ensemble Musical
What's Hot on Deadline
'Fifty Shades' Dominant With $277M WW; 'La La' Lands $200M+ Overseas; 'XXX' Tops In China - International Box Office
Latest Film News
- CAA Signs ‘Patti Cake$’ Star Danielle Macdonald
- Bruce Willis Pacts Pair Of Films With Emmett/Furla/Oasis
- Helen Mirren To Narrate ‘Cries From Syria’ For HBO Bow
- Eric Heisserer-Backed TV Series ‘The Scrawl’ Among First Projects For Newbie Penchant Entertainment
- Beware, Oscar Voters: Final Academy Award Ballots Due Today!
- Viacom Looks Beyond Brad Grey Era Toward Future Of Paramount