Fox has acquired a pitch for an ensemble musical to be scripted by Yana Gorskaya and Maia Rossini. Paul Feig’s Feigco Entertainment will produce. Feig hatched the idea and will produce with Jessie Henderson. Gorskaya is best known for her work as a film editor, including the docu Spellbound and Celeste And Jessie Forever. Rossini is a novelist and short story writer. The two are best friends and have collaborated since they were kids. CAA reps them and Feig and the duo’s also repped by MXN Entertainment and Karl Austen and Michael Auerbach. Feig’s directing Melissa McCarthy in the comedy Spy.
Fox And Paul Feig Set Ensemble Musical
What's Hot on Deadline
'Thursday Night Football' Ratings Down From Thanksgiving 2016, Macy's Parade Steady, 'Young Sheldon' Up
'Coco' Now Higher With $74M+ Thanks To A+ CinemaScore; 'Justice League' At $61M+; 'Wonder' Wows At $32M+: Friday AM Update
Uma Thurman To Harvey Weinstein: "I'm Glad It's Going Slowly, You Don't Deserve A Bullet... Stay Tuned"
Denzel Washington & Dan Gilroy On Why 'Roman J. Israel, Esq' Never Left The '60s Behind - The Contenders Video
Latest Film News
- Pete Hammond’s Notes On The Season: ‘Wonder’ Makes Awards Play; ‘Dunkirk’ Storms The Q&A Circuit; Netflix Sends A Pig…
- Kumail Nanjiani On How A Pitch To Judd Apatow About A Ghost Witch Movie Begat ‘The Big Sick’ – The…
- Exhibition Stocks Rise In Short Trading Session On Holiday Box Office Optimism
- ‘Arthur Miller: Writer’ Helmer Rebecca Miller Discusses Her Doc Portrait Of Father Arthur Miller
- Denis Villeneuve On His Love Of Sci-Fi, Working With Ridley Scott On ‘Blade Runner 2049’ & Revisiting ‘Dune’ – Behind…
- Denzel Washington & Dan Gilroy On Why ‘Roman J. Israel, Esq’ Never Left The ’60s Behind – The…