Fox has acquired a pitch for an ensemble musical to be scripted by Yana Gorskaya and Maia Rossini. Paul Feig’s Feigco Entertainment will produce. Feig hatched the idea and will produce with Jessie Henderson. Gorskaya is best known for her work as a film editor, including the docu Spellbound and Celeste And Jessie Forever. Rossini is a novelist and short story writer. The two are best friends and have collaborated since they were kids. CAA reps them and Feig and the duo’s also repped by MXN Entertainment and Karl Austen and Michael Auerbach. Feig’s directing Melissa McCarthy in the comedy Spy.
Fox And Paul Feig Set Ensemble Musical
What's Hot on Deadline
Hollywood Cowardice: George Clooney Explains Why Sony Stood Alone In North Korean Cyberterror Attack
Sony Responds To President Obama's Criticism: "We Had No Choice," Still Hope To Release 'The Interview'
Obama: Sony Made Mistake Pulling 'The Interview'; U.S. Will Respond Proportionally At Time And Place We Choose -- Update
'The Interview' Release Would Have Damaged Kim Jong Un Internally, Says Rand Expert Who Saw Movie At Sony's Request
More From Fleming Jr
- Ben Affleck, Others Stumping For Bradley Cooper's 'American Sniper' Performance
- Did Sony Or Exhibitors Kill 'The Interview?'
- Did We All Help North Korea Hackers Murder Free Speech This Week?
- Sony Pictures Acquires Robert Rodriguez & His Frank Frazetta Homage 'Fire And Ice'
- Hollywood Cowardice: George Clooney Explains Why Sony Stood Alone In North Korean Cyberterror Attack
- Anthony Mackie, Helmer Justin Simien 'Make A Wish' At Paramount