Former Good Morning America Sunday co-anchor Willow Bay today was appointed the director of USC’s School of Journalism. “The breadth of Willow Bay’s experiences, skills and talents is extraordinary,” said Ernest Wilson III, dean of the USC Annenberg School for Communication and Journalism of the former ABC, CNN and NBC correspondent and Lifetime producer. “Her leadership will help our innovative school aggressively continue our path of creating and defining the digital future.’ Currently an editor at the Huffington Post and a special correspondent for Bloomberg News, Bay will take over her duties at USC in July. “I look forward to leading the school as it educates and inspires the next generation of journalists and public relations professionals for the future and contributes groundbreaking academic research into these fields,” said Bay today. Bay is married to Disney CEO Bob Iger.
Former TV Anchor Willow Bay To Head USC Journalism School
What's Hot on Deadline
Sony Pictures Wins Quentin Tarantino Film; Margot Robbie, Tom Cruise, Brad Pitt, Leonardo DiCaprio Circling
Jeffrey Tambor Accused By 'Transparent' Actress Of Sexual Harassment; Actor Admits "Flaws," Says "Misinterpreted"
'The Royals' Female Cast & Crew Members Speak Out, Accuse Showrunner Mark Schwahn Of Sexual Harassment
Latest TV News
- Ben Affleck Calls Harvey Weinstein “Sleazy”, Admires Rose McGowan
- ‘Nashville’ To End: Season 6 On CMT Will Be Country Drama Series’ Last
- ‘The Gifted’: Skyler Samuels Set To Recur In Fox’s Marvel Drama Series
- ‘Grace And Frankie’ Sets Season 4 Premiere Date On Netflix
- ‘Thursday Night Football’ Ratings Even With Last Week As Steelers Crush Titans
- U.S Networks & Streaming Services Compete For Donald Trump ‘Spitting Image’ Remake