The CW and Warner Bros TV have been teasing fans about the network’s pilot The Flash, based on the DC Comics superhero and now in production. Two weeks ago came Grant Gustin’s headshot as his character’s alter ego Barry Allen. Now comes the full look at the suit, which surely will lead to all kinds of discussions among the fanboy set. Let’s see if that chatter leans positive for the duds designed by Oscar winner Colleen Atwood or whether it careens in the Adrianne Palicki-David E Kelley-Wonder Woman direction. Remember when the first image from that ultimately scrapped NBC pilot was released? Fanboys can be so cruel. So how does this one fit?
PHOTO: First Full Look At CW’s ‘The Flash’
What's Hot on Deadline
More From Team
- Fox Business Network Will Receive 'Strange Inheritance' In January
- Charlie Sheen To Reprise His 'Ferris Bueller's Day Off' Role On 'The Goldbergs'
- Hulu Inks Streaming Deal For FX Series, Including 'Tyrant', 'The Strain' & 'AHS'
- Byron Pitts Replacing Dan Abrams As 'Nightline' Anchor
- 'Orphan Black' Season 3: “This Is War” — Video
- Graham Norton, 'Modern Family' Lead British Comedy Awards; Sony TV Ad Sales Inks With Jewish Life TV