The CW and Warner Bros TV have been teasing fans about the network’s pilot The Flash, based on the DC Comics superhero and now in production. Two weeks ago came Grant Gustin’s headshot as his character’s alter ego Barry Allen. Now comes the full look at the suit, which surely will lead to all kinds of discussions among the fanboy set. Let’s see if that chatter leans positive for the duds designed by Oscar winner Colleen Atwood or whether it careens in the Adrianne Palicki-David E Kelley-Wonder Woman direction. Remember when the first image from that ultimately scrapped NBC pilot was released? Fanboys can be so cruel. So how does this one fit?
PHOTO: First Full Look At CW’s ‘The Flash’
What's Hot on Deadline
Red Nose Day Actually: 'Love Actually' Short-Film Sequel With Hugh Grant, Keira Knightley, Bill Nighy & More
Latest TV News
- Donald Trump Son-In Law Jared Kushner Discussed Secret Communication Channel With Russia: Report
- Stephen Colbert Explains How Donald Trump Alpha-Dogged His Way Through NATO Summit
- ‘The Simpsons’: Donald Trump Gets A Thank-You From Richard Nixon’s Ghost
- Viacom’s Great Program Migration: Guide To Which Show Moved Where
- MSNBC President Phil Griffin Signs New Deal; Whither Goest Lawrence O’Donnell?
- ‘The 100’ Ups Tasya Teles To Regular; ‘Supergirl’s Floriana Lima To Return As Recurring