The CW and Warner Bros TV have been teasing fans about the network’s pilot The Flash, based on the DC Comics superhero and now in production. Two weeks ago came Grant Gustin’s headshot as his character’s alter ego Barry Allen. Now comes the full look at the suit, which surely will lead to all kinds of discussions among the fanboy set. Let’s see if that chatter leans positive for the duds designed by Oscar winner Colleen Atwood or whether it careens in the Adrianne Palicki-David E Kelley-Wonder Woman direction. Remember when the first image from that ultimately scrapped NBC pilot was released? Fanboys can be so cruel. So how does this one fit?
PHOTO: First Full Look At CW’s ‘The Flash’
What's Hot on Deadline
Bernie Sanders: Obama Administration "Should Kill" The AT&T-Time Warner Deal: "Higher Prices & Fewer Choices"
'The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon' Showrunner Josh Lieb Departs For Uni TV Overall Deal, Trio Promoted To Run Show
Latest TV News
- ‘Ice’: Antoine Fuqua Pulls Back, Remains Executive Producer On DirecTV Series
- Lady Gaga Talks Super Bowl, Shouts At Drivers In ‘Carpool Karaoke’ Sneak Peek
- Obama Tells Jimmy Kimmel That Donald Trump’s Debate Performances Make Him Laugh
- CBS Developing ‘Under Suspicion’ Book Series Adaptation From John Glenn
- ‘Nashville’ Adds ‘Harry Potter’ Alum Christian Coulson As Recurring
- Kwame Patterson Joins TNT Pilot ‘Monsters Of God’