The CW and Warner Bros TV have been teasing fans about the network’s pilot The Flash, based on the DC Comics superhero and now in production. Two weeks ago came Grant Gustin’s headshot as his character’s alter ego Barry Allen. Now comes the full look at the suit, which surely will lead to all kinds of discussions among the fanboy set. Let’s see if that chatter leans positive for the duds designed by Oscar winner Colleen Atwood or whether it careens in the Adrianne Palicki-David E Kelley-Wonder Woman direction. Remember when the first image from that ultimately scrapped NBC pilot was released? Fanboys can be so cruel. So how does this one fit?
PHOTO: First Full Look At CW’s ‘The Flash’
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Team
- John Oliver Explains British Football To David Letterman: VIDEO
- Discovery Studios Signs Exec Producer Rob Kerr
- National Geographic Channel Orders Series On Alaskan Log-Rafting From Gurney Productions
- 'Exodus: Gods And Kings' Trailer: Christian Bale & Ridley Scott Take On 'Ten Commandments'
- Ben Affleck On 'Daily Show': Jon Stewart “Spoils” 'Gone Girl' & 'Batman Vs. Superman' (Video)
- 'Angry Birds' Movie: Jason Sudeikis, Bill Hader, Josh Gad & More Flock To Voice Cast