The CW and Warner Bros TV have been teasing fans about the network’s pilot The Flash, based on the DC Comics superhero and now in production. Two weeks ago came Grant Gustin’s headshot as his character’s alter ego Barry Allen. Now comes the full look at the suit, which surely will lead to all kinds of discussions among the fanboy set. Let’s see if that chatter leans positive for the duds designed by Oscar winner Colleen Atwood or whether it careens in the Adrianne Palicki-David E Kelley-Wonder Woman direction. Remember when the first image from that ultimately scrapped NBC pilot was released? Fanboys can be so cruel. So how does this one fit?
PHOTO: First Full Look At CW’s ‘The Flash’
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Team
- Film Arcade And Paramount Team On Romantic Comedy 'Love, Rosie'
- Pete Hammond's Telluride Q&A With Makers Of 'The Imitation Game' (Video)
- UPDATE: Joan Rivers Remains In Serious Condition Following Thursday Cardiac Arrest
- UPDATE: Abrams Artists & 'Ghost Adventures' Producer End Commissions Dispute
- Wil Wheaton Blogs His Syfy Show Is Toast
- Miranda Mayo Joins 'Pretty Little Liars'; Samm Levine In 'Selfie'