The locks are darker, but the trench coat, shirt and tie are the same. (And of course, no sign of a cigarette.) Here is Matt Ryan as the title character in NBC’s drama pilot Constantine. Based on the characters in DC Comics’ John Constantine stories, the Warner Bros.-produced project centers on John Constantine (Ryan), an enigmatic and irreverent con man-turned-reluctant supernatural detective who is thrust into the role of defending us against dark forces from beyond. The project was written by The Mentalist executive producer Daniel Cerone from a story he co-penned with David S. Goyer.
First Image Of Matt Ryan As Detective John Constantine In NBC’s DC Adaptation Pilot
Trending Now on Deadline
'Midnight Rider' Trial Date Set For Indicted Filmmakers; 1st Assistant Director Hillary Schwartz Turns Herself In
More From Andreeva
- NBC Buys Legal Drama From Matt Lopez & John Glenn
- Julianna Margulies Inks Production Deal With CBS Studios
- 'Hand Of God' To Go To Series, Two Others Likely As Amazon Studios Starts Making Series Pickup Decisions
- ABC Nabs 1970s Female Cop Drama From Fake Empire & Kapital Entertainment As Put Pilot
- 'Rush Hour' To Be Remade As Action Series From Bill Lawrence & Brett Ratner
- Yvonne Strahovski To Co-Star In ABC's 'Astronaut Wives Club'