The locks are darker, but the trench coat, shirt and tie are the same. (And of course, no sign of a cigarette.) Here is Matt Ryan as the title character in NBC’s drama pilot Constantine. Based on the characters in DC Comics’ John Constantine stories, the Warner Bros.-produced project centers on John Constantine (Ryan), an enigmatic and irreverent con man-turned-reluctant supernatural detective who is thrust into the role of defending us against dark forces from beyond. The project was written by The Mentalist executive producer Daniel Cerone from a story he co-penned with David S. Goyer.
First Image Of Matt Ryan As Detective John Constantine In NBC’s DC Adaptation Pilot
Trending Now on Deadline
Box Office Weekend: 'Fury' Wins War With $23M+; 'Book Of Life,' $16.6M to $17M; 'Gone Girl' $100M; 'Best Of Me' $10M+
More From Andreeva
- Ryan Murphy & His 'Glee' Co-Creators Get Fox Series Order For Comedy-Horror Anthology 'Scream Queens'
- 'The Erotic Silence Of The American Wife' Drama From Sally Robinson & Tony Krantz Set At ABC
- ABC Buys Bookclub Comedy From Patti Carr, Lara Olsen & Eva Longoria
- James Denton To Co-Star In 'The Good Witch' Series On Hallmark Channel
- Pitbull To Return As Host Of American Music Awards