Indicating a ramp-up in television, MRC has added a scripted executive, bringing in BBC America’s Erin Jontow as VP Television, reporting to indie company’s TV head Joe Hipps, SVP, Television. MRC has House of Cards on Netflix, which has been renewed for a third season. It also has a pilot order at AMC for Knifeman and is developing a drama with director Alejandro González Iñárritu who co-created the project with Nicolas Giacobone, Armando Bo and Alexander Dinelaris and is attached to direct. Jontow most recently served as VP, Scripted Programming at BBC America where she worked on Orphan Black and Copper. Before that, she spent three years at Comedy Central.
Erin Jontow Joins MRC As VP Television
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Andreeva
- Katy Perry Officially Announced As Super Bowl Halftime Show Headliner – Video
- Lenora Crichlow & Spencer Grammer Join 'Mr. Robinson' On NBC
- 'Saturday Night Live' Ratings On Par In Households, Slip In Demo With Host Cameron Diaz
- SVP Alternative Among Several Eliminated Positions At CW As Part Of TW Layoffs
- Nora Arnezeder To Co-Star In 'Zoo'; Christian Campbell Joins 'True Detective'
- Paul Dano To Co-Star In Steve McQueen's HBO Pilot 'Codes Of Conduct'