After an eight-month stint, Emile Gladstone is leaving Chris Morgan Productions. Gladstone had been Morgan’s long-time agent when he left ICM Partners last summer to partner with his client at Chris Morgan Productions, running the company’s film and TV divisions. Gladstone will now return to representation, launching a management/production company with Morgan as a client. I hear Gladstone never felt comfortable in the new setting, feeling he was better suited for working with multiple clients. Through his company, Gladstone will continue to work on the film and TV projects he and Morgan have in various stages. CMP has a first look feature deal at Universal, where Morgan has written the last five films in the Fast And The Furious franchise, and a first-look TV deal through 20th Television, where the company has the upcoming series Gang Related.
Emile Gladstone Exits Chris Morgan Prods. To Launch Management/Production Co.
What's Hot on Deadline
Latest TV News
- Matt Damon, Cheo Coker Among Featured Speakers At Produced By New York 2016
- Steve Dillion Dies: Comic Artist And ‘Preacher’ Co-Creator Was 54
- ‘Vampire Diaries’ Ratings Down In Final Premiere, ‘Exorcist’ Up, ‘MacGyver’ Even
- Report: AT&T Reaches $80B+ Deal To Acquire Time Warner; Announcement Could Come As Early As Tonight
- Donald Trump Would Nix AT&T’s Acquisition Of Time Warner; Says Such Deals “Destroy Democracy”
- Kevin Meaney Dies: Veteran Comic And Actor Was 60