After an eight-month stint, Emile Gladstone is leaving Chris Morgan Productions. Gladstone had been Morgan’s long-time agent when he left ICM Partners last summer to partner with his client at Chris Morgan Productions, running the company’s film and TV divisions. Gladstone will now return to representation, launching a management/production company with Morgan as a client. I hear Gladstone never felt comfortable in the new setting, feeling he was better suited for working with multiple clients. Through his company, Gladstone will continue to work on the film and TV projects he and Morgan have in various stages. CMP has a first look feature deal at Universal, where Morgan has written the last five films in the Fast And The Furious franchise, and a first-look TV deal through 20th Television, where the company has the upcoming series Gang Related.
Emile Gladstone Exits Chris Morgan Prods. To Launch Management/Production Co.
Trending Now on Deadline
Oscar Watch: From Aniston To Bening To Rowlands Best Actress Dark Horses Make Their Move In "Thin" Field
More From Andreeva
- 'Constantine' To Stop Production After 13 Episodes, Remains In Contention At NBC
- Katy Perry Officially Announced As Super Bowl Halftime Show Headliner – Video
- Lenora Crichlow & Spencer Grammer Join 'Mr. Robinson' On NBC
- 'Saturday Night Live' Ratings On Par In Households, Slip In Demo With Host Cameron Diaz
- SVP Alternative Among Several Eliminated Positions At CW As Part Of TW Layoffs
- Nora Arnezeder To Co-Star In 'Zoo'; Christian Campbell Joins 'True Detective'