After an eight-month stint, Emile Gladstone is leaving Chris Morgan Productions. Gladstone had been Morgan’s long-time agent when he left ICM Partners last summer to partner with his client at Chris Morgan Productions, running the company’s film and TV divisions. Gladstone will now return to representation, launching a management/production company with Morgan as a client. I hear Gladstone never felt comfortable in the new setting, feeling he was better suited for working with multiple clients. Through his company, Gladstone will continue to work on the film and TV projects he and Morgan have in various stages. CMP has a first look feature deal at Universal, where Morgan has written the last five films in the Fast And The Furious franchise, and a first-look TV deal through 20th Television, where the company has the upcoming series Gang Related.
Emile Gladstone Exits Chris Morgan Prods. To Launch Management/Production Co.
What's Hot on Deadline
Oscars: Saudi Arabia Enters 'Barakah Meets Barakah' In Foreign Language Race; Kingdom's Second Submission Ever
Ryan Lochte Teammate James Feigen Apologizes, Details Rio Gas Station Gaffe & Brazilian Authorities' Big Fine Demands
Vice's Shane Smith To Big Media: "Open Sh*t Up" Or Alienate A Generation; Predicts M&A Frenzy; Talks Disney - Edinburgh
Latest TV News
- Hollywood Rallies In Support Of Leslie Jones Following Hack
- Ryan Lochte Dips Toe In ‘Dancing With The Stars’ Pool
- Jeanne Martin Dies: Model & Second Wife Of Dean Martin Was 89
- Fox Hit With ‘Empire’ Class Action Suit Over Filming At Juvenile Detention Center
- CW Developing Martial Law Drama ‘Rise’ From ‘Vampire Diaries’ Exec Producers
- Sarah Jones Opportunity Internship Names Its Second Recipient