After an eight-month stint, Emile Gladstone is leaving Chris Morgan Productions. Gladstone had been Morgan’s long-time agent when he left ICM Partners last summer to partner with his client at Chris Morgan Productions, running the company’s film and TV divisions. Gladstone will now return to representation, launching a management/production company with Morgan as a client. I hear Gladstone never felt comfortable in the new setting, feeling he was better suited for working with multiple clients. Through his company, Gladstone will continue to work on the film and TV projects he and Morgan have in various stages. CMP has a first look feature deal at Universal, where Morgan has written the last five films in the Fast And The Furious franchise, and a first-look TV deal through 20th Television, where the company has the upcoming series Gang Related.
Emile Gladstone Exits Chris Morgan Prods. To Launch Management/Production Co.
What's Hot on Deadline
Sarah Silverman Calls Fellow Bernie Sanders Supporters "Ridiculous"; Al Franken Rips Donald Trump At DNC - Update
DNC Gavels In As Talk Swirls Of Bernie Sanders' Name Being Put In Nomination; Ohio Rep. Made Convention Chair
'Jason Bourne' Should Lead Box Office, But Not Ladies Looking For 'Bad Moms' & 'Nerve' - B.O. Preview
Latest TV News
- Bernie Sanders Brought To Tears By Brother’s Vote At Dem Convention
- Lena Dunham And America Fererra String Up Donald Trump For Receptive DNC Crowd
- ‘Superior Donuts’: Judd Hirsch To Star In New Pilot For CBS Comedy In Recasting
- Comedian DC Young Fly Signs With ICM Partners
- ‘Project Greenlight’ Canceled By HBO
- Shonda Rhimes, Bryan Cranston & Dozens Of Other Celebrities Join Anti-Trump Campaign