After an eight-month stint, Emile Gladstone is leaving Chris Morgan Productions. Gladstone had been Morgan’s long-time agent when he left ICM Partners last summer to partner with his client at Chris Morgan Productions, running the company’s film and TV divisions. Gladstone will now return to representation, launching a management/production company with Morgan as a client. I hear Gladstone never felt comfortable in the new setting, feeling he was better suited for working with multiple clients. Through his company, Gladstone will continue to work on the film and TV projects he and Morgan have in various stages. CMP has a first look feature deal at Universal, where Morgan has written the last five films in the Fast And The Furious franchise, and a first-look TV deal through 20th Television, where the company has the upcoming series Gang Related.
Emile Gladstone Exits Chris Morgan Prods. To Launch Management/Production Co.
What's Hot on Deadline
'Kung Fu Panda 3' Rules Soft Super Bowl Weekend With $20M; Auds Render $11M Unto 'Caesar' - Late Night B.O. Update
'Star Wars: The Force Awakens' Reaches Unprecedented Height At Domestic B.O. With $900M, $2B Worldwide
Lionsgate Plans 17 Films For 2017, Says 'Star Wars' Grabbed $50M-$100M From 'Mockingjay 2'; Stock Falls 27%
Latest TV News
- Diversity Debate Underscores 2016 NAACP Image Awards As Oscar Snubs Win Big
- The 2016 NAACP Image Awards Winners: ‘Creed’, ‘Black-Ish’ Clean Up While ‘Compton’ Wins…
- CBS Orders Medical Drama Pilot ‘Sensory’ From David Zabel & Scott Free
- Shondaland’s ‘Still Star-Crossed’ Romeo & Juliet Sequel: Michael Offer To Direct
- ‘Second Fattest Housewife In Westport’ ABC Pilot: Ruben Fleischer To Direct
- ‘Cruel Intentions’: Sarah Michelle Gellar Courted To Reprise Her Role In NBC Pilot