After an eight-month stint, Emile Gladstone is leaving Chris Morgan Productions. Gladstone had been Morgan’s long-time agent when he left ICM Partners last summer to partner with his client at Chris Morgan Productions, running the company’s film and TV divisions. Gladstone will now return to representation, launching a management/production company with Morgan as a client. I hear Gladstone never felt comfortable in the new setting, feeling he was better suited for working with multiple clients. Through his company, Gladstone will continue to work on the film and TV projects he and Morgan have in various stages. CMP has a first look feature deal at Universal, where Morgan has written the last five films in the Fast And The Furious franchise, and a first-look TV deal through 20th Television, where the company has the upcoming series Gang Related.
Emile Gladstone Exits Chris Morgan Prods. To Launch Management/Production Co.
What's Hot on Deadline
Larry Wilmore Savages Media, Ignites Controversy During White House Correspondents' Dinner Skewering
Latest TV News
- ‘Future Man’: Derek Wilson Cast In Hulu Comedy Pilot
- Reena Ninan & Elaine Quijano Anchor Renamed ‘CBS Weekend News’
- ‘Star Trek’: CBS Series To Begin Filming This Fall In Toronto
- Wayne Crawford Dies; Actor, Writer & Producer Co-Scripted ‘Valley Girl’
- TV Upfronts 2016 Schedule: NBC, ESPN & Fox Consolidate Events; CBS At The Plaza
- Sumner Redstone Will Testify In Health Care Trial After All