After an eight-month stint, Emile Gladstone is leaving Chris Morgan Productions. Gladstone had been Morgan’s long-time agent when he left ICM Partners last summer to partner with his client at Chris Morgan Productions, running the company’s film and TV divisions. Gladstone will now return to representation, launching a management/production company with Morgan as a client. I hear Gladstone never felt comfortable in the new setting, feeling he was better suited for working with multiple clients. Through his company, Gladstone will continue to work on the film and TV projects he and Morgan have in various stages. CMP has a first look feature deal at Universal, where Morgan has written the last five films in the Fast And The Furious franchise, and a first-look TV deal through 20th Television, where the company has the upcoming series Gang Related.
Emile Gladstone Exits Chris Morgan Prods. To Launch Management/Production Co.
What's Hot on Deadline
'X-Men: Apocalypse' Dawns With $101.5M; 'Angry Birds' Sings With $55.5M, 'Zootopia' #4 Animated Pic Ever Worldwide - Intl Box Office Final
Latest TV News
- ‘The Americans’ To End Run With Two-Season Final Renewal By FX, EPs Ink Deals
- 'The Kennedys: After Camelot': Brett Donahue Cast As John F. Kennedy Jr. In Reelz Mini
- Brand Exec Marissa Klaff Joins Brillstein Entertainment Partners As Manager
- Thomas Haden Church Signs With UTA
- ‘NCIS’ Showrunner Gary Glasberg Inks New Overall Deal With CBS TV Studios
- ‘The Voice’ & ‘Dancing With The Stars’ Finale Ratings Fall From 2015, NBA Playoffs Score With…