Samantha Who? co-creator Don Todd has inked an overall deal with 20th Century Fox TV. Under the pact, Todd is joining the studio’s Fox drama Sleepy Hollow as a consulting producer and will develop new projects. The overall deal follows Todd’s stint as executive produce on 20th TV’s midseason ABC drama Mind Games, on which he assisted creator/executive producer Kyle Killen with showrunner duties. Todd started his career with back-to-back stints on The Twilight Zone and Alf and has straddled the drama and comedy worlds ever since, working on such series as The Misfits Of Science, Caroline In The City, Ugly Betty and Hart Of Dixie. “We had such a fantastic experience working with Don on Mind Games that we knew we wanted to expand our relationship with him,” 20th TV chairman Gary Newman said. “He’s as versatile as they come, equally adept at writing comedy and drama, and he also offers a wealth of production experience. He’ll be a fantastic addition to one of our top series, Sleepy Hollow, and we can’t wait to develop with him.” Todd is repped by Rothman Brecher.
Don Todd Signs Overall Deal With 20th TV
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Andreeva
- USA Network Renews 'Satisfaction', Cancels 'Rush'
- Nielsen Mystery: Why Are ABC's Fast National Ratings Grossly Underreported?
- TV Land Picks Up 'Impastor' & 'Teachers' To Series
- 'Utopia' Moves To Friday, Replaced By 'MasterChef Junior' On Tuesday
- 'Selfie' & 'Manhattan Love Story' Start Soft, Edge Fox Comedies; 'New Orleans' Holds, 'Forever' Drops – Ratings Rat Race
- K.J. Steinberg Inks Overall Deal With Sony TV, Sells Female Cop Drama To CBS