Samantha Who? co-creator Don Todd has inked an overall deal with 20th Century Fox TV. Under the pact, Todd is joining the studio’s Fox drama Sleepy Hollow as a consulting producer and will develop new projects. The overall deal follows Todd’s stint as executive produce on 20th TV’s midseason ABC drama Mind Games, on which he assisted creator/executive producer Kyle Killen with showrunner duties. Todd started his career with back-to-back stints on The Twilight Zone and Alf and has straddled the drama and comedy worlds ever since, working on such series as The Misfits Of Science, Caroline In The City, Ugly Betty and Hart Of Dixie. “We had such a fantastic experience working with Don on Mind Games that we knew we wanted to expand our relationship with him,” 20th TV chairman Gary Newman said. “He’s as versatile as they come, equally adept at writing comedy and drama, and he also offers a wealth of production experience. He’ll be a fantastic addition to one of our top series, Sleepy Hollow, and we can’t wait to develop with him.” Todd is repped by Rothman Brecher.
Don Todd Signs Overall Deal With 20th TV
What's Hot on Deadline
'Parks & Rec' Mike Schur Says "Everybody Knew About Kevin Spacey"; 'Leftovers' Damon Lindelof Regrets Theroux Jokes
'Justice League' Encounters Kryptonite At The B.O. With $96M Opening: Why The DC Movie Weakened - Sunday AM Update
'Justice League' Lassos $185.5M Overseas, $281.5M WW; 'Thor' Rocks To $738M Global - International Box Office
Ryan Eggold, Who Played Fan Favorite Tom Keen In 'The Blacklist,' Joins Spike Lee's 'Black Klansman'
Latest TV News
- PBS Cuts Al Franken From David Letterman’s Mark Twain Prize Broadcast
- Earle Hyman Dies: Veteran Broadway Actor, Cosby TV Dad Was 91
- Jeffrey Tambor Exits ‘Transparent’ After Sexual Harassment Allegations
- ‘Bored To Death’ Movie: Creator Jonathan Ames Has Two Drafts Written
- Sean Hannity Tweet-Shouts At Brian Stelter, Who’s Blocked By Bartiromo
- HBO ‘Night Of Too Many Stars’ Sees Host Jon Stewart Spar With Stephen Colbert