Samantha Who? co-creator Don Todd has inked an overall deal with 20th Century Fox TV. Under the pact, Todd is joining the studio’s Fox drama Sleepy Hollow as a consulting producer and will develop new projects. The overall deal follows Todd’s stint as executive produce on 20th TV’s midseason ABC drama Mind Games, on which he assisted creator/executive producer Kyle Killen with showrunner duties. Todd started his career with back-to-back stints on The Twilight Zone and Alf and has straddled the drama and comedy worlds ever since, working on such series as The Misfits Of Science, Caroline In The City, Ugly Betty and Hart Of Dixie. “We had such a fantastic experience working with Don on Mind Games that we knew we wanted to expand our relationship with him,” 20th TV chairman Gary Newman said. “He’s as versatile as they come, equally adept at writing comedy and drama, and he also offers a wealth of production experience. He’ll be a fantastic addition to one of our top series, Sleepy Hollow, and we can’t wait to develop with him.” Todd is repped by Rothman Brecher.
Don Todd Signs Overall Deal With 20th TV
What's Hot on Deadline
Oscars: Best Picture Envelope Disaster Can't Take Away Triumph Of Best Academy Awards Show In Many A Moon(light)
Emma Stone On 'La La Land' & 'Moonlight' Best Picture Snafu: "I Was Holding The Best Actress Card The Entire Time"
Latest TV News
- Steve Harvey To Warren Beatty: “Call Me”
- Amazon Picks Up Sky Drama Series ‘Fortitude’ For Season 2
- Oscars Ratings: Best Picture Gaffe-Stained Show Down To Nine-Year Low
- Comcast Agrees To Add YouTube App To Xfinity Platform
- Viola Davis & Mahershala Ali’s Oscar Wins Prove Successful Film & TV Careers Can Co-Exist
- Oscars: Donald Trump Dominates Until Best Picture Snafu Steals Spotlight