Don Buchwald & Associates has restructured its young performers division with several key hirings and naming of leadership roles in both NY and LA. The expanded team will be led in NY by Leslie Zaslower, formerly Director of Casting at Nickelodeon. Pamela Roth Goldman has been tapped to head the youth commercials division working directly with agents in DBA’s on-camera and voice-over departments headed by Robyn Stecher. In Los Angeles, Tim Weissman, has moved to DBA from CESD as agent. The youth division works within the film, television and theatre departments of both coasts.
Don Buchwald & Associates Shuffles Exec Ranks In Young Performers Division
What's Hot on Deadline
Hollywood Cowardice: George Clooney Explains Why Sony Stood Alone In North Korean Cyberterror Attack
Obama: Sony Made Mistake Pulling 'The Interview'; U.S. Will Respond Proportionally At Time And Place We Choose -- Update
More From Team
- Candy Crowley Saluted By Colleagues, Competition, Late-Night Hosts And Robot - Video
- 'Kim Jong-un' Targets Christmas Shoppers On SNL's 'Weekend Update'
- Republicans To Exhibitors: Play 'The Interview'
- 'Orange Is The New Black' Inmates Croon A Zany 'Twelve Days Of Christmas' – Watch
- North Korea Wants To Work With U.S. To Find Hacker; Obama Admin Asks China For Help – UPDATE