Don Buchwald & Associates has restructured its young performers division with several key hirings and naming of leadership roles in both NY and LA. The expanded team will be led in NY by Leslie Zaslower, formerly Director of Casting at Nickelodeon. Pamela Roth Goldman has been tapped to head the youth commercials division working directly with agents in DBA’s on-camera and voice-over departments headed by Robyn Stecher. In Los Angeles, Tim Weissman, has moved to DBA from CESD as agent. The youth division works within the film, television and theatre departments of both coasts.
Don Buchwald & Associates Shuffles Exec Ranks In Young Performers Division
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
Box Office FINAL: 'Maze Runner' Finds $32.5M; Liam's 'Walk' Limps In With $12.7M; 'Where I Leave You,' $11.5M
More From Team
- Global Showbiz Briefs: South Korea Submits 'Sea Fog' For Foreign-Language Oscar Race; Winnie Lau Joins Jet Tone Films
- Peter Dinklage Set For 'The Thicket'; John Magaro Joins 'The Finest Hours'; Celebrity Death Pool Pic Adds 6 To Cast
- John Candy's Son Takes The Lead In 'Bar America': Hot Trailer
- John Travolta, Kate Bosworth & Devon Sawa Wired Up For 'Life On The Line'
- 'Kingsman: The Secret Service': Hot Trailer
- 'The Walking Dead' Season 5: Hot TV Teaser