Something didn’t smell right today at the happiest place on Earth. A strange odor at Disneyland saw four theme park cast members taken to local hospitals earlier Friday, according to the Anaheim Fire Department. The first responders arrived on the scene this afternoon after the employees complained of nausea. Turned out that paint odors were the culprit. The painting was in a backstage location on the theme park property and wasn’t anywhere near visitors, I’ve learned. “The 4 employees were transported for precautionary measures,” tweeted Anaheim Fire Rescue. The incident did not cause any other disruption at Disneyland and the theme park never closed. To that end, Disneyland will be staying open for business as usual today.
Disneyland Employees Taken To Hospital Because Of Strange Odor
What's Hot on Deadline
'Fifty Shades' Dominant With $285M WW; 'La La' Lands $200M+ Overseas; 'XXX' Tops In China - International Box Office
Latest Film News
- ‘Fifty Shades’ Dominant With $285M WW; ‘La La’ Lands $200M+ Overseas; ‘XXX’ Tops In China – International…
- Costume Designers Guild Awards: 'La La Land,’ 'Hidden Figures' & ‘The Crown’ Among Winners…
- Martin Scorsese's Robert De Niro Pic 'The Irishman' Heading To Netflix?
- Leah Adler Dies: Steven Spielberg’s Mother Was 97
- Uma Thurman Regrets Turning Down ‘Lord Of The Rings’ Role
- UCLA Diversity Report Downplays Gains Made By Industry’s Women and Minorities