Something didn’t smell right today at the happiest place on Earth. A strange odor at Disneyland saw four theme park cast members taken to local hospitals earlier Friday, according to the Anaheim Fire Department. The first responders arrived on the scene this afternoon after the employees complained of nausea. Turned out that paint odors were the culprit. The painting was in a backstage location on the theme park property and wasn’t anywhere near visitors, I’ve learned. “The 4 employees were transported for precautionary measures,” tweeted Anaheim Fire Rescue. The incident did not cause any other disruption at Disneyland and the theme park never closed. To that end, Disneyland will be staying open for business as usual today.
Disneyland Employees Taken To Hospital Because Of Strange Odor
Trending Now on Deadline
Ferguson Grand Jury Decision: CNN & Fox News Reporters Attacked On-Air; Networks Go Live To Obama Remarks Over No Indictment - Update
Guest Stars Set For 'Downton Abbey' Christmas Episode; Endemol Inks With Amber TV: Global Showbiz Briefs
Indie Spirit Noms Preview Likely Oscar Contenders, But What's Up With That 'Imitation Game' Shutout?
More From Patten
- 'State Of Affairs' Ratings Fall On Night Of Ferguson Decision, 'Dancing With The Stars' & 'Scorpion' Steady, 'Sleepy Hollow' Down…
- Fox News Tops Ferguson Decision Viewership; CNN Wins Demo
- Ferguson Cop Darren Wilson Gives ABC News First Interview Post Decision
- Ferguson Grand Jury Decision: CNN & Fox News Reporters Attacked On-Air; Networks Go Live To Obama Remarks Over No Indictment –…
- Ferguson Grand Jury Decision: Prosecutor To Speak At 6 PM; TV News Outlets On High Alert – Update
- 'Sunday Night Football' Ratings Beat 'The Walking Dead' After Three Weeks